Chapter 77

Chapter 77 Two more dates~~~~~...

    The town is the same as usual, the sun is shining brightly, the breeze is gentle, and the faint fragrance of gardenia floats along the wind, which makes people feel refreshed and comfortable.

    Song Xiang led Gu Mo to the snack street, reached out and clicked on the electronic map on the side of the road, all the delicacies on the street were displayed one by one, and at the same time, after clicking on it, there would be a detailed introduction and location of the delicacies, "Mr. Gu What do you want to eat?"

    Gu Mo took a look and found everything strange, "I'm not very hungry, which one do you like to eat?"

    Song Xiang didn't perfunctory Gu Mo like she did to Cynthia, she looked at the snacks Introduction, "I want to eat something sweet now."

    Gu Mo glanced at the snacks above, and there seemed to be a lot of sweet recommendations: "Cake, milk tea, brown sugar cake, sweet-scented osmanthus taro seedlings, sweet glutinous rice balls, candied haws, dragon Mustard?"

    "That doesn't have to be so sweet." Song Xiang walked to the place where egg cakes were sold in front, and asked Gu Xiaorong to bake her five egg cakes with buttery meat floss flavor, and after they were baked, she shared them among them. Give some to Gu Mo, "Mr. Gu, would you like to try it?"     Gu Mo took the egg cake in Song Xiang's hand, touched his fingertips together, it was soft and warm, he put this strange and fresh food into his mouth, The skin is crispy, soft and moist, very fragrant and sweet but not greasy.     Song Xiang looked at Gu Mo with a smile, "How is it?"     Gu Mo nodded, "It's delicious."     "I think it's delicious too." Song Xiang went to Jiangcheng to try many restaurants, and finally decided to use the tourist town near his home She thinks the best cakes are made there.     "Try this." Song Xiang took some of the Ye'erba, Paoba, Qingtuan, etc. next to him and gave it to Gu Mo to taste. "What do you think?"     After tasting it, Gu Mo felt that Qingtuan was the most fragrant, "This is very good eat."

    "Although it's delicious, don't eat too much glutinous rice. It's hard to digest if you eat too much glutinous rice." After finishing speaking, Song Xiang thought that the people in the interstellar world have a medical cabin and basically have no underlying diseases. After thinking about it, he changed his mouth: "Sir Eat a little. If Mr. Gu is not in a hurry to go back at night, you can go to the main street to eat hot pot, skewers, grilled fish, barbecue, spicy crayfish, fish in sour soup, vinegar blood duck, roast duck, large plate chicken, roast whole lamb, various Stir-fried dishes of different cuisines..."

    Gu Mo smiled lightly and said that he was not in a hurry, "How did you come up with so many delicious delicacies?"

    "Probably because of your extraordinary talent." Song Xiang didn't elaborate, seeing the food sold in front The shop of Juewei Duck Neck: "Mr. Gu, try the duck neck, duck rack, duck heart, chicken tip, etc. in this shop. The seaweed knot, lotus root slices, and potato slices are also delicious... .."

    "This duck rack is sweet and spicy, spicy and numb, and has a deep flavor. It has a mellow and long-lasting taste. It is very suitable for snacks."

    Listening to Song Xiang's description, Gu Mo couldn't help picking up a piece to taste I tasted it, but was quickly overwhelmed by its spicy taste.

    "Spicy?" Song Xiang handed Gu Mo the chilled watermelon juice he bought from a roadside shop just now, "Mr. Gu, drink some water."

    Gu Mo drank several sips of the slightly sweet watermelon juice in a row to suppress the spiciness.

    "Is it better?" Song Xiang felt very guilty, she shouldn't make the interstellar man have stomach problems.

    "It's much better." Gu Mo thought that Song Xiang ate very happily just now, but he was not afraid of spicy food at all. He silently gave Song Xiang a box of Juewei duck neck, "Eat slowly."