Chapter 24

Chapter 24 How Do You Know? ...

    When Song Xiang saw Hal's reminder, it was already nine o'clock in the evening.

    "How do you know?"

    "Uncle told me." Hal was still awake, and quickly replied to the message.

    Song Xiang frowned. It is impossible for Uncle Hal to say such a sentence for no reason. Both Hal and his little assistant once said that interstellar plants are scarce. Except for the federal capital star, nobles, and green stars, there are plants in the upper layers. Others There are no lower planets, let alone planting a large number of plants for food.

    And the only restaurant that cooks with rare plants is a restaurant with castles in the sky, selling them under the banner of retro culture. Except for the rich who can eat them, ordinary people are reluctant to spend a lot of money to taste the taste of plants.

    From this, it can be deduced that the people who are discussing are not ordinary, otherwise Gu Mo would not have kindly reminded him.

    As an ordinary citizen, Song Xiang has seen so many social news, and understands the consequences of Huai Bi's crime, especially for a small shrimp like her, who has no ability to resist.

    "Did your uncle say anything else?"

    Hal said no.

    Song Xiang met Gu Mo once, felt that he was not like an ordinary person, and asked hesitantly, "Then what advice does your uncle have?"

    Although Hal was young, he was very smart, and quickly realized the problem. Plants in the interstellar It is very precious in the first place, if it is known that Song Xiang has fresh and sweet plants and vegetables, someone will forcibly occupy the asteroid, and Song Xiang will also be forced to be homeless.

    Although in A77, Song Xiang used Hal to do a lot of work, but it did not prevent Hal from still having a natural affection for Song Xiang. He couldn't bear her to face this kind of predicament, so he ran outside Gu Mo's study and knocked on it. A golden head squeezed through the door: "Uncle?"

    Gu Mo just finished his work, and looked at Hal in pajamas: "What's the matter?"

    Hal walked in, "Uncle, what should we do now?"

    Gu Mo glanced at the light brain in Hal's hand, "Very free? I'll give you extra lessons tomorrow."

    Hal's delicate face cracked instantly, and he whispered aggrievedly, "You can't be so unreasonable."

    Gu Mo looked at Hal indifferently: "Then I will take you back tomorrow?"

    Hal shook his head subconsciously, "I don't like it there."

    No one would like it, and Gu Mo Qingjun's brows were slightly worried, "Think about your mother Hal lowered his head and remained silent for

    a long time, then raised his head and looked at Gu Mo: "Uncle, can I go back next month?"

    Gu Mo: "Yes."

    Hal pursed his lips and waited to go back He is not so free.

    "Go back to the room and rest." Gu Mo got up and walked to Hal's side, patted the child on the shoulder, and quickly became stronger.

    Hal nodded and walked out. After walking a few steps, he looked up at the tall and tall Gu Mo, "Uncle, what about her? Will the Academy of Sciences take away the plants she planted?"

    Gu Mo looked at the young man. Young Hal, "It's not the Academy of Sciences that you should worry about."

    The Academy of Sciences of the Federal Empire has gathered all kinds of research talents in technology, genes, and plants. The plants in the interstellar world were almost extinct, and it was the researchers of the Academy of Sciences that preserved the plant seeds. , In recent years, I have been working on the research of radiation-resistant plants, but the results are not very satisfactory, which is why there are no plants in other places except some places.