Chapter 26

Chapter 26 One more fortune!

    Song Xiang replied to the other party that now, and then put several hundred catties of lettuce and loofah on the shelves.

    Five minutes after they were put on the shelves, the lettuce and loofah were sold out. Song Xiang checked the addresses of the customers who bought them, and they all came from Capital Star. She clicked her tongue lightly. Buy the vegetables as you say, without any hesitation.

    Song Xiang sorted out the order, and the backstage was beeping non-stop. When he opened it, the customer said that the plants were sold out, and asked if there were any plants left?

    "No more for the time being." Song Xiang thought that there were cabbage in the field and it was about to grow, and a batch should be available in five days, so he added: "But there will be another batch in five days, at nine o'clock in the evening. Customers can come here on time." The

    customers didn't say anything, they just set a reminder to make sure they remember to come and buy in five days.

    After arranging the delivery the next day, Song Xiang went to the outer edge of the future town wearing sun protection clothing and a sun hat. The circle of wild grass and wild trees planted before had survived, and the wild grass had a strong reproductive ability and had already grown a lot. Fewer buds and new seedlings.

    She planted some weeds and trees pulled from Lushan Town next to each other, and returned to the small shop after planting.

    After returning home, I fed the old hen that was laying eggs, and then went to pull weeds in the vegetable field outside the yard. After squatting here for a while, Song Xiang was so tired that his back hurt. She beat her back with her backhand. In the future, there will be no plants in the small town, and even weeds will not grow in the vegetable fields. It would be even better if there were no grass growing here.

    After pulling the weeds, Song Xiang went back to the house to make lunch, but when she opened the refrigerator, she found that there was nothing in it, so she had to go to the vegetable place in Zhenkou to get some vegetables back.

    She bought some meat, tomatoes, lettuce, and lotus root. Originally, she wanted to buy some mushrooms, spinach, etc., but she thought that the future town had already planted a lot, so she didn't buy any more.

    After buying it, Song Xiang went to buy some chaoshou skins, planning to pack more chaoshou skins and put them in the refrigerator when he had time. When he didn't want to cook, he took them out and cooked them directly. It was simple and fast.

    After buying things, Song Xiang went home and had lunch and began to chop meat stuffing. After DuangDuangDuang was chopped, he mixed in chopped ginger, chopped green onion, salt, starch, eggs and a little five-spice powder. After stirring well, he sat down. Go to the front of the TV and slowly outflank your hands.

    Song Xiang learned how to wrap hands with his grandma. The wrapped hands are big and round, and they are placed in the basket upright, one by one close to each other. They are chubby and cute.

    As she was wrapping her hands, she saw a group of people on the street returning from the direction of Lushan with baskets on their backs. They should have gone to the mountain to sweep the grave.

    Because of the hot weather, I was very thirsty after walking all the way. A young man in his early twenties wanted to drink a cold drink, so he walked over and asked Song Xiang in the shadow: "Boss, do you have cold mineral water here?"

    " Yes." Song Xiang pointed to the freezer next to the counter, "Get what you want by yourself." The

    young man went to the freezer and looked, and was pleasantly surprised to find that there was ice cream in it. He asked his brothers and sisters outside: "Is there any Ice cream, do you want it?"