Chapter 76

Chapter 76 Don't You Like It Even More? ...

    In the afternoon, four out of five tourists concentrated in the gourmet area and art area, and a small number of tourists were still immersed in the dense forest outside the city.

    There are also some people who are full of food and tired from walking and go back to the hotel in the city to rest. After rest, they come out to watch the night scene at night, and then go to the riverside to watch performances. It is said that they are divided into singing opera, cross talk and storytelling. Know what exactly is, but they plan to buy tickets to see it at night.

    There are also some tourists with children. They took their children to the entertainment and game area, and the children went crazy as soon as they entered the game area.

    Children in the interstellar world are similar to children on Earth. They have not yet shown their talents in all aspects, so they are very curious about everything and playful.

    They jumped into the giant ocean ball pool one by one, jumping on the trampoline, playing on slides, cages, and climbing frames. A group of children who didn't know each other played wildly, without parents or parents at all. Be the babysitter robot to take care of.

    The nanny robot can go to the nearby charging station to recharge and rest, and parents can spend an afternoon in the nearby cafe or teahouse. If you are not at ease, you can go in and play.

    However, StarCraft raises children very poorly. The parents directly left their children in the play area, and then went to the snack street not far away to eat delicious food, and some went to the nearby cinema to watch movies up.

    When Song Xiang passed by, he saw unattended children, and ordered the almighty service robot to look after them more, so as not to bump into the children.

    Although the city is equipped with a medical cabin, it is not easy to explain to the parents if it encounters a pit.

    Song Xiang carried a cutie with blond curly hair away from the slide and put it to the side. She squatted down and looked at the cutie with red lips and white teeth, "Why do you stay here, kid?" The

    angelic cutie said softly: " slippery."

    "Slid down?" Song Xiangtong pointed to the location of the slide, "We have to leave here quickly after sliding down the slide, big brothers and sisters are easy to touch you when they slide down, and it will hurt if they touch you. "

    "It doesn't hurt." The little cutie grinned, showing a mouth full of small baby teeth, "I'm not afraid of pain."

    Song Xiang looked at the little cutie curiously, "Why aren't you afraid? Children are afraid of pain."

    "I'm amazing." The little cutie turned around, then lifted up the inflatable swan next to it, and ran towards the other children, "Play, this..."

    Song Xiang stared dumbfounded. The cutie ran away holding an inflatable swan that was several times taller than him and heavier than him. "This... what kind of strange cutie?"

    Gu Xiaohai, who was in charge of the giant ocean ball pool, said: "Boss, he is a child of the orc race. He is born with awakened abilities and great strength. Although he is only two years old, he can easily reach an ordinary human after being transformed."

    "So powerful?" Song Xiang was stunned, she did not expect Such a beautiful and cute little guy is actually a beastman?

    No wonder the adults can put him here with confidence.