Chapter 71

Chapter 71 Second watch boss, what are you planning...

    On the second day, the interstellar people stayed on the reservation purchase page of the 'Ancient Earth Shop' on time, and everyone was looking forward to the new varieties of fruits and vegetables that will be put on the shelves soon.

    At ten o'clock, 20,000 catties of vegetables, 10,000 catties of potatoes, 10,000 catties of sweet potatoes, 2,000 boxes of honey, 5,000 catties of watermelons, and 5,000 catties of strawberries flashed on the reservation purchase page of the 'Ancient Earth Shop'.

    These are all bought by everyone, so everyone pays more attention to three kinds of fruits that have not been seen before, cherries, peaches, and plums.

    The cherries here are not the common small cherries, but big cherries, that is, cherries, which are bright red in color and exquisitely carved. You can imagine its sweetness at a glance.

    The sweet and nutritious big cherries are naturally very expensive, a total of two thousand catties, 99999 star coins per catty.

    In addition, peaches are nectarines with a smooth surface, as if coated with oil and water. The juicy peaches I gave Hal last year were not yet ripe, and it is estimated that they will be ripe in half a month. By then, they will be white and red, and will be soft when they are fully ripe. Juicy peaches should be more popular.

    There are three thousand catties of nectarines, 66666 star coins per catty.

    Because there are many varieties of plums, and they all mature together, there are red plums, yellow plums, purple plums and green plums. Most of them are fresh and sweet, fleshy, tender and juicy, and a few are sweet and sweet. But with a little sourness and unique flavor, it is a very appetizing food.

    Several varieties are stored together, and it is not easy to separate them, so Song Xiang sold several varieties of plums together, a total of 5,000 catties, and the price was the same as that of nectarines, which was also 66,666 star coins per catty.

    After the pricing of the three fruits, Song Xiang immediately felt that the price of strawberries was too cheap. According to the habits of the ancient earth, the price of strawberries was more expensive.

    But if you think about it again, if you calculate it according to the planting cycle, the tree planting time is long, it takes a lot of time, and the investment in the initial purchase is also a lot, so there is a legitimate reason for being more expensive.

    More than 100,000 catties of fruits and vegetables were put on the shelves at one time. Song Xiang thought that everyone would buy them selectively, and the price was so expensive, there might be surplus.

    But no matter how expensive the price was, Song Xiang's loyal customers rushed to buy it. Vegetables were sold out quickly, and cherries, nectarines, and plums with high prices were sold out quickly, and many customers said they didn't buy them.

    Some customers have no choice but to buy Song Xiang. The quantity is limited, so hurry up next time.

    Customers who didn't buy it complained, and customers who bought it began to show off on the star network. For a time, the three kinds of fruits, cherries, nectarines, and plums, quickly spread throughout the star network. Everyone looked at the bright red cherries and couldn't help but think. What kind of fairy place is that asteroid? How can there be so many magical and beautiful fruits?

    "Do you think there are other fruits and vegetables in the boss's house?"

    "There must be."