Chapter 52

Chapter 52 The internal renovation of Ergeng Town is completed...

    After half a year, the reconstruction of the city was finally completed.

    The whole small town has been turned into green brick and tile houses. The streets are clean and open, covered with bluestone bricks, and there is a simple and simple atmosphere everywhere.

    Song Xiang stood at the entrance of the long alley paved with bluestones, looking at the deserted and simple town, feeling inexplicably peaceful in his heart.

    After the reconstruction of the town is completed, all the maps on the system page will be updated. From the 3D map, the whole town has become very real, and it is no longer like the previous picture with a little beautification effect.

    With blue bricks and blue tiles, small bridges and flowing water, everything looks very simple and simple town style, very retro style.

    Song Xiang happily walked to the center of the city, and couldn't wait to take a turn around the city and measure the small town step by step, so she didn't drive a tricycle into the city, but trotted happily towards the city center.

    Just because of her body, she stopped after running for a long time, and walked slowly along the laneway paved with bluestone, looking at the reliefs on the walls, there were portraits, plants, and animals, the reliefs were big and small , lifelike, simple and beautiful.     Ground relief paintings appear on the wide ground from time to time, which are similar to those on the walls. There are also various styles, large and small. The only difference is that the relief patterns on the ground are engraved with five characters - ancient earth small town.     She originally wanted to choose a name with a lot of connotation and culture, but thinking about the town's focus on the retro earth style, so the name should be similar to a small shop, so that it is not only recognizable, but also highlights the style of the town.     Everything here comes from the earth, and it is just right to take the ancient earth town, so when I made an appointment with the manufacturer, I engraved these words on the bricks laid on the ground.     However, because brick carvings and reliefs are more expensive, there is no way to use every wall and alley every day, so she only pastes them on the widest street and wall in the center, and does not care about the small corners of the alleys.

    Soon, Song Xiang arrived at the center of the small town. There was a large square in the center of the small town. The square was circular, half covered with blue stone slabs, and half covered with white stone slabs. Looking down from a height, it was a Yin-Yang pattern.

    All things are divided into yin and yang, and yin and yang are reconciled, and all things return to peace.

    Because of her grandma, Song Xiang believed in Fengshui, fate, and Chinese medicine, so she set up the town square with the pattern of yin and yang and Tai Chi. In addition, she set up a big iron clock in the center of the center, with scriptures engraved on the iron clock.

    When the hour arrives, you can ring it lightly. The bell is dull and long, but it can make people feel peaceful.

    In fact, big iron bells are common in temples. Song Xiang just thinks that there should be a big clock here, which is very suitable for the harmony of yin and yang.

    Of course, she didn't do this to admire Taoism, but to express the meaning that everything in the world follows the way of yin and yang.

    The outside of the square is surrounded by buildings, one side is a 15-story turret, one corner is close to the artificial lake, and the other side is close to the square, which can be directly entered from the square.