Chapter 61

Chapter 61 What guarantee is there for a new update? ...

    The federal government's medical department brought good news this time, "Boss, after discussing at our 20th meeting, we have decided that we agree to your request."

    "But..." the federal government's medical department official Dundon After a pause, "But we need to confirm the effect of the vegetables after a comprehensive test and make a medicine that is beneficial to mental recovery before we will provide you with a time machine for your use, and you can only use it once."

    Song Xiang frowned, how could there be a kind of The feeling that the other party wants to be a white wolf with empty hands?

    She asked coldly: "What guarantee?"

    The medical officer of the federal government said: "Our federal government can write a letter of commitment."

    Song Xiang asked the little assistant, "What else do you need?" The

    little assistant was so closed that he didn't want to talk , Originally it wanted the host to save the entire interstellar and then let her exchange the time machine with the federal government. Why is the federal government now looking for it? Just agree?

    It feels that its mission has collapsed to the point of needlessness, it is so uncomfortable, it is probably the most useless little assistant for transforming the system, humming, wanting to cry.

    Song Xiang urged the little assistant: "Ask you." The

    little assistant said reluctantly: "Host, His Majesty the Empire, the Federal Court, and all government departments will sign the letter of commitment, which will be more secure."

    Song Xiang understood, and then I made a request with the medical department officials of the federal government, "In addition, other people who have the right to object also need to sign an agreement."

    "I know that it is a bit troublesome, but this way I can rest assured. After all, this matter is very big, right? "

    The officials of the medical department of the federal government were startled. Unexpectedly, the owner of the small shop had guessed it. Some officials did not agree.

    Song Xiang smiled, "Since the restoration of mental power is imminent, you should discuss it as soon as possible, and let me know if there is any result."

    After the medical department officials of the federal government went to report again, Song Xiang looked up at the sky. More and more people came to inquire outside, and more and more people wanted to enter, but she needed the guarantee of the federal government before she could open the small town.

    The officials of the medical department of the federal government went back to report the incident again, and people from other departments immediately objected: "She is pushing an inch!"

    Mr. Philo, who had originally supported it, said: "I think her concerns are correct, after all, you have Such a person."

    "Mr. Philo, you are making a personal attack!"

    Mr. Philo thumped the table angrily: "Mr. Shabi, I really don't understand why you have to object, all of us are mentally broken. Now as long as we make this decision, we can start to research a cure, which is a good thing for all interstellar humans."

    Mr. Shabi: "Mr. Philo, do you know that in order to destroy How much did the time machine cost? Now you have to take out the sealed one to heal the spiritual power, what is your intention?"