Chapter 35

Chapter 35 Two is more famous

    In the blink of an eye, more than a month has passed, and Lushan Town has already entered July.

    This year's summer is hotter than in previous years. Even though Lushan Town is surrounded by green hills and shaded by green trees, it still can't stand the scorching sun shining directly into the sky.

    There was no wind in the afternoon, the heat shrouded the town, and the cicadas were singing everywhere, making people flustered.

    Song Xiang was wearing short sleeves and sitting in the small shop, holding a mung bean popsicle in his hand, eating slowly while blowing on the fan, and occasionally glanced at the children squatting in front of Grandma Fang's house playing marbles .

    The children are grandchildren of several elderly families who stayed behind in the small town. During the holidays, their parents went to work in the city and had no time to take care of them, so they sent them back to the small town to play.

    There are no people in the town, and there are no pools or puddles around the town. As long as you leave the town, it is safe, and it is cooler than the city, so it is a kind of filial piety to send them home to accompany the elderly at home.

    There was a lot of fun here, and on the other side there were a few people walking over with baskets on their backs, wearing straw hats and sun-proof ice sleeves, and holding a slender bamboo pole with a small net on it.     They are all people living near the small town, and now they are going to pick up cicada sloughs on the deer mountain. It is midsummer now, the weather is hot, the air is humid and hot, and there are more cicada sloughs. At this time of year, everyone will go to the mountains to pick up cicada sloughs.     Several people passed by the door of Fang's shop and shouted: "     Grandma Fang, are you going to the mountain?     " After a word, she carried the basket on her back and walked with everyone. When she passed the gate of Song Xiang, she also yelled, "Wait a minute, I'll buy a popsicle first. I didn't bring it yesterday. It's too hot."     Grandma Fang bought two immediately . The Wangwang crushed ice that children love to eat, take it to the mountains and forests and slowly chatter.     "Then we also need two."     Song Xiang took Wangwang crushed ice ice frozen into popsicles for several people, and when they collected the money, they said, "It's still a bit expensive."

    Song Xiang smiled, "The cicada sloughs you will pick up later can buy a big box of them." "It

    's not so easy to pick up." Grandma Fang asked Song Xiang with a smile, "Are you going?"

    There are patterned caterpillars everywhere on the mountain now. Song Xiang is very afraid of this kind of mollusk, and she gets itchy all over her body when she touches it, so she will try not to go into the mountains after summer if it is not necessary, "Grandma Fang, you go , I won’t go.”

    “That’s fine, let’s go.” Grandma Fang happily followed a few old ladies, who like to go to the mountains every summer to pick up cicada sloughs.

    Cicada slough can be used as medicine. It has the effect of dispelling wind, clearing heat, calming liver and relieving spasm. It is mainly used to treat children with febrile convulsions and restless night crying. The purchase price is about 100 yuan per catty, which fluctuates up and down. Ten catties can earn thousands of dollars.

    In the past, grandma would go to pick up cicada sloughs with Grandma Fang and the others every summer. During the day, she would pick up cicada sloughs, and at night she would use a flashlight to find cicada pupae. The newly unearthed cicada pupae have the highest nutritional value, and the price is comparable to that of cicadas.