Chapter 103

Chapter 103

    Apart from Su Ni and He Xiao who came uninvited, there were two other people Song Xiang had never met before.

    Gu Mo frowned slightly, "Why are you here?"

    "I saw that Ms. Song made a lot of delicious food in the live broadcast room. I'm afraid you won't be able to finish them. We're here to help you." He Xiao said to Song Xiang with a smile: "Song Xiang Miss, long time no see."

    Song Xiang nodded towards He Xiao, "Mr. He, long time no see."

    The two people next to him saw Song Xiang for the first time and introduced themselves to her. Xiang smiled: "Ms. Song, hello, I'm Le Qing, and I'm Gu Mo's good friend."

    Another foreigner's face, with fair skin and shining white skin, looked like a noble and elegant elf, "I'm Austin. "

    Gu Mo said to Song Xiang in a low voice: "They are all my friends. They usually have little contact with you in their work. It's normal that you haven't seen them."

    Song Xiang smiled at the others, "Hello.

    " Qing Wensheng said: "I watched your live broadcast today. We are really greedy. Please forgive me for coming uninvited tonight."

    "It's okay, you are welcome to come over as guests." Later, I realized that I had said the wrong thing, and I said it as if she was the master.

    He Xiao raised his eyebrows and glanced at Gu Mo. Gu Mo was not angry, but looked at Song Xiang with a gentle smile in his eyes. He secretly clicked his tongue, which seemed to be his confirmation.

    "Miss Song, I'm not like the others who came empty-handed, but I came here with full sincerity." Su Ni put the small seafood he brought in front of Song Xiang, "I saw you in the live broadcast. Said that it would be easier to cook if it was smaller, so I brought you all the small seafood at home."

    Song Xiang looked at the small seafood brought by Su Ni, and it was still a little bigger than the normal seafood she had seen. , is a very good quality seafood, if it can be sold at a good price in modern times, but it is an ordinary small seafood in Interstellar.

    "Thank you." Song Xiang looked at the seafood that was still alive, and thought that it could be steamed or grilled later, and the taste would definitely be delicious.

    When guests came, Gu Mo couldn't drive them away, so he asked the housekeeping robot to prepare new bowls and chopsticks for Su Ni and the others.

    Su Ni and the others were not polite to Gu Mo, they sat down and started to move. The chopsticks first stretched out to the one-meter-long steamed garlic lobster. Just the right amount of umami.

    "I tasted the taste in the live broadcast, but it is far less delicious than the real one. The real one is so delicious, I like it." Su Ni gave Song Xiang a thumbs up, "Miss Song's craftsmanship is really excellent."

    " No wonder Gu Mo didn't want to go back to Capital Star before, if I could eat these delicacies every day, I wouldn't want to leave."

    Le Qing couldn't help asking: "The food made by Miss Song and the food on the food street in the ancient earth town Which one is better?"

    Le Qing and Austin haven't been to the ancient earth town yet, so they don't know the difference in food.

    He Xiao and Su Ni, who have been there, have the right to speak. They said: "The food in the food street is delicious, but it is still lacking compared to the food made by Ms. Song."