Chapter 48

Chapter 48 The Dean of the Botanical Garden at Midnight...

    Song Xiang picked up the tablet and looked at the background, and found that the researcher came up again, "Boss, our dean wants to chat with you."

    The dean of the Institute of Botany, a branch of the Academy of Sciences, came up and said hello to Song Xiang, "Boss, Just now I heard what the researcher said, and I have a question in my heart, how do you know about the time machine?"

    Song Xiang looked at the little assistant who was hiding, and twitched his lips, "I read it from the book."

    The dean of the Botanical Academy I remember that the relevant materials have been destroyed, and even the younger generation of researchers will not be there, so how can they be known by a remote and deserted asteroid? "What book is it?"

    "It was handed down by the ancestors, and it was destroyed by the star thief before." Song Xiang used the previous events of the little waste star as an excuse, "Dean, I don't accept you to enter the research here, if you If you want to find plants that will benefit the entire universe, then agree to my request."

    The matter is so important, how could the dean of the Botanical Academy easily agree, "I can't make a decision on this matter."

    Song Xiang said Understand: "Actually, most of the vegetables I sell have seeds in them, so you don't need to come here, just use the seeds to plant."

    The director of the Botanical Academy looked at the experiments of the past few months and proved that if it is really that simple, All right.

    Song Xiang ignored the dean of the botanical garden, threw the tablet aside and continued chatting with Zhang Jiajia.

    Zhang Jiajia was still asking: "Are you coming? The newly built amusement park here in Nancheng is pretty good, let's go in and play together."

    Song Xiang said: "I won't come for now, let's talk about it later."

    Zhang Jiajia saw that Song Xiang really didn't The plan to come over, "Okay, I will go back to find you when the Chinese New Year comes."

    Originally, Zhang Jiajia and Xie Qin planned to come over during the National Day holiday, but because of other temporary arrangements, they did not come again, but everyone Make an appointment to have a good get-together next year, otherwise we will be unfamiliar.

    "Okay." Song Xiang chatted with Zhang Jiajia for a few more words, and then began to sort out the star coins that he could exchange in his hands. After doing the math, he could exchange tens of millions of Huaxia coins.

    Seeing this, the little assistant said: "Host, are you going to run away?"

    Song Xiang: "Why not?"

    "You are only allowed to cheat people, not me?" The

    little assistant knew he was wrong, "Host, look at the small town It is about to be remodeled, and 10% of the tasks can be completed immediately, and it is not worthwhile to leave now."

    "Is it worthwhile to continue to be cheated by you?" Song Xiang directly put the exchanged Huaxia coins into the bank card, and sent himself a I paid a salary of 5 million, and all the rest was used to buy fruit trees. This time, I bought all the fruit trees that had already borne fruit.

    The little assistant saw Song Xiang's actions, "Host? You don't plan to leave?"

    "Is it better for you if I go?" Song Xiang snorted coldly, she is not a person who gives up halfway.