Chapter 19

Chapter 19 Three in one into V, thanks for ordering...

    Mr. Philo suddenly went mad and fell to the ground, causing chaos in the house. The housekeeper hurriedly sent Mr. Philo to the Interstellar Medical Center, while the well-trained bodyguards and patrols arrested the culprit, Moise interrogation.

    The burly captain of the bodyguard team stared at Moyes, "Tell me! What did you do!"

    Moyes quickly denied, "I really didn't do anything, it's really none of my business, Fei Mr. Luo was fine just now, and I don’t know why he went crazy and convulsed all of a sudden.” The

    captain asked: “Mr. There is a problem, and you still say that it has nothing to do with you?"

    "I really don't know." Moyes wanted to cry, and he couldn't figure out why he was so unlucky, and sent the plants over so well, how did things get into trouble?     Thinking about this, Moyes wondered if the seller had a grudge against Mr. Philo? Or was it bought by a competitor to deliberately frame him? "I have eaten this green plant before, and I promise there is no problem. If there is a problem, I dare to send it to Mr. Philo? Why should I shoot myself in the foot?" the     captain said I sent the two boxes of cabbage and lettuce sent by Moyes to the medical center for testing. "Whether there is any problem will be clear after the test results come out. Now I ask you, where did you come from this plant?"     Consider In the current situation, clearing away the suspicion is the most important thing, Moyes did not hesitate to explain the source: "I bought it from a store in the Interstellar Mall with the name of Ancient Earth, and I bought it for this name. I went, I really don’t know anything, if there is a problem, it must be caused by this store.” The     captain gave the assistant a wink, and the assistant immediately started searching for ‘Ancient Earth Shop’, “Look, Captain, it’s these two Plants." The     captain ordered: "Seal it up immediately." The     assistant should be.     **     People sit at home, and the pot comes from the sky.

    Song Xiang, who was pushing a small human-powered hand-operated rice transplanter to transplant rice seedlings in the small city of the future, suddenly received a reminder from his assistant: "Master, your small shop received a report that someone was poisoned and fainted after eating the plants you planted. Seal your small store and ask you to assist in the investigation."

    Song Xiang was stunned for a moment: "???"

    What a big pot!

    How could the plants she grows eat dead people?

    Song Xiang looked at the small shop that was sealed up, feeling furious in his heart, "It's just something out of nothing!" The

    little assistant informed another message: "Host, the police from the nearest galaxy have been notified and are on their way here. The host will arrive at A77 in four hours, please prepare the host."

    Song Xiang frowned, "Ready? Are you ready to be caught?"

    Assistant: "The host can go back to modern times first, they have no way to travel through the plane of time and space Go catch the host."

    "Why should I hide? Only those with a guilty conscience hide." Song Xiang was not afraid of the slanting shadow, "The cabbage I planted was eaten by Hal and other customers, and they didn't find any problems. , Why does this person have problems after eating? I think it is clear that this person has something wrong with him, and he blames my food when he is sick."

    Song Xiang continued to shake the rice transplanter to plant rice, "I am waiting for him here today , I want to see if the galaxy police dare to arrest me for no reason."