Chapter 45

Chapter 45

    Song Xiang saw that the beef looked good, and wanted to try the taste of good beef, so he offered to make an extra braised beef.

    "Mr. Gu, are you not in a hurry to leave? It may take half an hour to make the braised beef."

    Gu Mo originally planned to leave after taking away the vegetables, but now that he heard Song Xiang's description of the braised beef, he wanted to stay When he got down, he ignored the messages that kept flashing on his brain, "Don't worry."

    "Then just wait a moment." Song Xiang cut a piece of beef into cubes, blanched the water to remove the blood foam, and fished it out, because Song Xiang didn't have oil here, so she put a piece of cut butter into the pot, and after the oil was boiled, she poured out a little bit, and kept the rest in the pot, and fried the green onions, ginger, and garlic Fragrant, because there is no rock sugar, soy sauce, light soy sauce, etc., so I put the beef directly and stir-fry it, add an appropriate amount of salt and water and cook slowly.

    Because the beef is already very tender, it does not need to be stewed for too long. After ten minutes, add the chopped potatoes, stir well and continue to cook for another ten minutes.

    At the end of the pot, add the celery grown by Song Xiang for decoration, the color is very beautiful.

    When making the braised beef, Song Xiang also used a small pan to add a small amount of oil from the fried beef just now, and made three leek pancakes. After they were done, the aroma of the leek pancakes wafted around, making Gu Mo, who was sitting on the chair beside him, A little hungry.

    After the three leek cakes were finished, all the oil was used up, but there was still some batter left. She added some flour to the batter, kneaded it evenly, rolled it into a thin dough, and cut it into noodles as wide as a little finger.     After the water boils, put the noodles in, add a few vegetable leaves, and put them into a bowl after they are cooked, and then spread a layer of stewed braised beef on top, the color is bright, the appearance is very good, and it looks very tempting.     "It's ready." Song Xiang brought a large bowl full of noodles to Gu Mo, "Mr. Gu, would you like to taste it?" It     was the first time Gu Mo tried this kind of food, and carefully placed the noodles in front of him , I picked up a piece of beef with chopsticks and tried it. It was very soft, rotten and very fragrant. It had less fishy smell than the whole piece fried at home, and the taste was better.

    The noodles taste very delicate, with a faint smell of wheat and leeks, which should be due to the batter that was used to make leek pancakes in the beginning.

    In addition, the leek pancake was also delicious, better than the chefs in some restaurants, which made him feel that the trip was not in vain.

    Song Xiang felt hungry even after cooking, and started to eat with a small bowl of noodles. Because there were no spices such as star anise, pepper, and bean paste, Song Xiang, who was used to the taste of spices, felt that the braised beef noodles tasted A little worse.

    It's not that it's not delicious, I just think that the braised beef with these seasonings will taste better.

    But these spices are not grown on the mountain now, if they use a lot later, she needs to grow more.

    She tore another piece of leek pancake. The thin pancake tasted quite delicious, better than braised beef noodles. She ate the noodles and occasionally glanced at Gu Mo who was sitting across the table.

    The surrounding environment was terrible and messy, but Gu Mo sat on the chair, and his gestures were elegant. It was obviously a simple bowl of braised beef noodles, but it made him feel like a high-end state banquet.