Chapter 68

Chapter 68 He knows that he will probably be sad...

    In addition to local special snacks, Song Xiang also needs to go to other places to collect special snacks from other places. Of course, in addition to special snacks, there are also indispensable dishes and staple foods.

    So after Song Xiang told Gu Xiaojian to take care of the small town, pick vegetables, deliver goods, etc., she went out directly. This is a public trip for her. She can go to all the places she wants to go and eat all the things she wants. It’s okay to be her All the things you want to do.

    First of all, the first stop is Jiangcheng.

    There are many delicious foods in Jiangcheng. She traveled all over the streets and alleys, and moved countless delicious foods such as hot pot, skewers, barbecue, bowl chicken, cold pot fish, stone-milled bean curd, special stir-fried dishes, dry pot grilled fish, beautiful frog fish head, etc. Dozens of snacks have been added to the main street of the small town.

    Song Xiang drove her newly bought car out of Jiangcheng and headed south. On the way, she passed Nancheng, where she got together with her friends.

    When her friend Zhou Tian learned that Song Xiang was traveling abroad, she was very envious, but as a social animal, she didn't have the courage.

    Zhang Jiajia was also extremely shocked, "Did you win the lottery? How many millions? Why haven't I seen social news reports?"

    Song Xiang couldn't help reminding her: "If I get on social news, it will probably be miserable."

    " That won’t work, you’ll be fine.” Zhang Jiajia told Song Xiang to be careful when going out, Song Xiang actually thought it was okay, the main reason was that the system followed her, so that she could avoid many scammers with bad intentions.

    Xie Qin thought about Song Xiang's body, and was a little worried: "Is there any problem?"

    Song Xiang has been cured now, "No problem, everything is fine."

    Zhang Jiajia saw Song Xiang's complexion getting better and better, and believed her If not, it's just to tell her to take good care of herself and get together again when she returns home at the end of the year.

    Song Xiang said yes with a smile, and after leaving Nancheng, she went all the way north, from southern dishes to northern dishes, from spicy to non-spicy, from rice to pasta, all the special dishes and snacks were collected by her and went to the future small town.

    In addition to these foods, there are also folk culture, intangible cultural heritage and interesting things with various characteristics, all of which have been reproduced in the future town.

    However, these folk cultures and intangible cultural heritages take many years to learn, so Song Xiang stayed longer so that the almighty robot could learn as much as possible.

    In addition, many folk cultures and intangible cultural heritages have almost no inheritors. The main reason is that it takes a long time and does not make money, so everyone slowly gave up.

    Song Xiang thought that although the almighty robot could learn appearances, it was still not an orthodox inheritor and could not learn some secret techniques, so she bought many works as a mysterious businessman and put them in the exhibition in the shop.

    Because of her large purchases, she slowly brought some vitality to the industry, allowing many people who originally planned to give up to continue to do it, and planned to find a few more apprentices to pass on.

    In addition, Song Xiang also went to the museum, but she couldn't take the things in the museum with her. At most, she went to the ceramic town to find some good-looking and cheap ceramic utensils, picked up the future town, and specifically looked for an empty shop by the river. As an art gallery.