Chapter 86

Chapter 86 I can't help you at the second watch...

    For a long time, Song Xiang thought that Hal's family and Gu Mo's family should be similar. After all, every era pays attention to the same family, so her attitude towards Hal is also very casual and friendly.

    Now hearing that Hal is actually the prince of the empire, Song Xiang suddenly felt that many of her previous actions were too inappropriate, such as rubbing Hal's hair, knocking on his forehead, and most importantly, she even ordered others to help her plant and pick crops. Cai, when she thought of the tanned appearance of Hal, who had such a precious status, she felt guilty from the bottom of her heart.

    "His father won't blame me for being so cruel to his son, right?" Song Xiang asked Gu Mo worriedly, "I used him and tortured him..."

    Seeing Song Xiang's worried face, Gu Mo thought it was funny, and couldn't help it He leaned in and kissed her, "It's okay, it's not a big deal."

    "Why not? Hal is Your Highness." Song Xiang was in a complicated mood, feeling that he was too sorry for Hal before. If she had known Hal's identity earlier, she would definitely not Will call Hal to work.

    Song Xiang looked at Gu Mo with complicated emotions, "Mr. Gu, why didn't you say anything later?"

    Gu Mo didn't think Hal's identity was very important, and Hal didn't play any role in this relationship. "So what if he's His Royal Highness? Didn't he want to call you Auntie?"

    "..." Song Xiang glared at Gu Mo, but his heart was strangely balanced, thinking that His Royal Highness was actually his junior , I was a little weirdly happy.     Song Xiang didn't realize that he had slowly claimed the identity of this 'aunt', but said in a low voice: "He didn't seem very happy just now, do you want Mr. Gu to contact him to let him come back?"     "He's not unhappy." Gu Leaning on the soft sofa, Mo Mo hugged Song Xiang's slender waist, "It's not good to keep smiling silly in front of Your Majesty."     Song Xiang heard that something was wrong, she raised her hand and patted the back of Gu Mo's hand, "So you are here The smirk in front of me is because I'm easy to talk?" With     a 'pop' sound, Song Xiang's palms turned red.

    Gu Mo glanced at the red mark on the back of his hand, and then reached out to grab the red palm of Song Xiang's hand, "Does it hurt?"

    Song Xiang looked at Gu Mo's hand guiltily, "Why don't you avoid it? "

    Gu Mo held her hand, "It's you, not someone else."

    Song Xiang felt sweet in his heart when he heard this sentence, "It means that I can bully you as I like in the future?"

    Gu Mo narrowed his eyes and nodded down.

    Song Xiang asked again: "Don't you feel that you are at a disadvantage?"

    Gu Mo smiled, he can come back from bullying from other places.

    Song Xiang still wanted to talk, but Hal came in from the outside, and he saw the two holding hands as soon as he came in, and he quickly covered his eyes: "Uncle, Xiangxiang, can you carry me a little bit? I'm still a child. " Song Xiang's cheeks     suddenly

    became hot again. She broke away from Gu Mo's hand, and looked at Hal who came home with complicated emotions, "Your Highness?"

?

    "I saw you walking on the street with my father today." Song Xiang explained to Hal, "Why didn't you tell me before? If I knew you were His Royal Highness, I wouldn't let you help me plant Vegetable work."