Chapter 97

Chapter 97 What Year Do You Go Back To? ...

    The huge warship shuttles through the dark universe, extremely fast but extremely stable.

    Song Xiang sat in the tidy room, looking at the vast Shen Xing outside the window, feeling a little flustered and anticipating in his heart.

    The moment she received the news from the federal officials, Song Xiang decided to go to Capital Star to borrow the time machine.

    She waited for this day for three and a half years.

    Not willing to delay another minute.

    So after talking to the federal officials, she went straight to Gu Mo and asked him if he could send her to the nearest transfer station to take the starship to the capital star.

    At the same time, Gu Mo received a mission from the Federation to escort Song Xiang to Capital Star.

    The two quickly boarded the warship and rushed to Capital Star as quickly as possible.

    Now that Gu Mo is not here, Song Xiang is alone in the room, with uncontrollable tension, fear and anticipation in his heart.

    Federal officials said that although the time machine does have the function of returning to the past, and it has been successfully tested, it has been sealed for many years, and it is not sure whether it will be successful or whether there will be danger during the transmission.

    No matter how many dangers there are, Song Xiang still goes to have a look. Too many regrets, so she wants to see grandma, no matter how many dangers there are, she also wants to go and have a look.

    Since I was a child, I have lived with my grandma. Grandma is the most important role in Song Xiang's life. If there is a chance to bring grandma to the interstellar life, if grandma's life can be extended, what is a little danger?

    Knowing that there is a chance to bring back grandma, but she does nothing, so what is the difference between her and the cold-blooded white-eyed wolf?

    And Song Xiang must see grandma, she really misses grandma.

    But there is also a little fear, probably because of the timidity of being close to the hometown, or maybe because she is afraid that the grandma she meets is not the grandma she remembers.

    After seven days with this complicated mood, I finally arrived at Capital Star in the early morning of the eighth day.

    The interstellar capital has a port that is convenient for warships to call at. There is no need to queue up at the starship port bridge for identity verification. You can go directly from the green channel of the warship and enter the capital directly by the transportation vehicle of the military department.

    After entering Capital Star, traffic vehicles pass through the bustling city center. The city is brightly lit at night, and there are seas of lights everywhere, making people wonder where they are.

    Song Xiang asked Gu Mo nervously, "Where are we going now?"

    "Go to my house to rest first." Gu Mo explained to Song Xiang, "I will take you to the research institute tomorrow morning.

    " My heart tensed again, "Going to your house?"

    "Don't want to go?" Gu Mo turned to look at Song Xiang, "But I forgot to book you a hotel."

    Song Xiang snorted, did he forget or Not at all, "Who is in your family? Would it be bad for me to rush over?"

    "It's just Gu Bo, the cook and the housekeeping robot." Gu Mo glanced at the two's clasped hands, "Don't be nervous. "