Chapter 41

Chapter 41 Second Geng Hal's Proposal...

    Hal pretended to be mysterious and said: "I suddenly discovered that my uncle likes to eat strawberries."

    Song Xiang, who was drinking water, choked and coughed suddenly, "Do you like strawberries?"

    Hal hummed, "I'm at my uncle's house now, and my housekeeper washed strawberries for me to eat. The housekeeper said that my uncle likes to eat strawberries very much, and I eat a few every night when I get home."

    "..." Song Xiang couldn't help it . Imagine what it would be like to eat sweet strawberries with an indifferent man who looks like a stranger.

    "Big strawberries are so delicious, I want to eat some more." Hal secretly went to pick out the storage box in the kitchen, and found that there were not many left, "But uncle also knows how many are left here."

    Song Xiang thought Seeing Hal stealing strawberries like a little hamster, Gu Mo caught him straight, and couldn't help laughing: "There will be fresh strawberries in a month or so, and I'll send them to you at that time."

    Hal asked in surprise: "You planted again?"

    Song Xiang: "Yes, I planted a lot this time, and I will send you and your uncle some more."

    Hal said yes, "I really like to eat Strawberries."

    Song Xiang hummed, "Is the vegetable enough?"

    "Is it enough?" Hal didn't pay much attention to vegetables, sometimes the housekeeper uncle would send him vegetables, so he thought it should be enough of.

    Song Xiang raised his eyebrows, "What? Tired of eating?"

    Of course Hal said: "No."

    Song Xiang smiled: "Didn't it mean that I was tired of eating every day before?"

    Hal said: "I change my food every day. Don't feel tired."

    Song Xiang: "It's fine if you don't get tired."

    Hal asked again: "You said before that you can grow food, when will you be able to plant it?"

    Song Xiang thought of the small amount of potatoes, sweet potatoes, rice and wheat he had piled up in his warehouse, and he had no time to hustle them. He would sell them after the factory was built and not busy.

    "The quantity is not large, and we will sell them after they are planted in large quantities."

    "Do you want to try it?" Song Xiang asked.

    Hal said thinking, "I think you are amazing. Even the Academy of Sciences can't grow sweet strawberries, but you can grow them."

    Song Xiang smiled and didn't answer, "If you want to eat, I will send you strawberries. If you like it, wait for it to be sold in large quantities before asking your family to buy it."

    "Okay." Hal was not polite to Song Xiang, "Let's send it to Uncle."

    " Good." Song Xiang took the time to process the rice and wheat with the rice thresher at home, then put them into bags, and prepared to send them out with other vegetables tomorrow.

    Hal was cheerful, and he said to Uncle Gu, "Uncle Steward, when she brings me some food, remember to bring me some.

    " Uncle, they will find out if you send it home, and they will rob me again."

    "Who robbed you?" Gu Mo just came back and heard such a sentence.

    "Third brother and fourth brother." When Hal mentioned these two people, he was in a bad mood, "They robbed my strawberries."