Chapter 54

Chapter 54

    After the video was uploaded, the customers who bought food received the goods one after another. They washed their hands and then followed the video tutorial to learn how to cook.

    There are a total of ten video tutorials, each no longer than three minutes, but each step from washing and cutting vegetables to cooking is clearly recorded, and even the cooking time and frying time of each dish are recorded one by one down.

    Song Xiang adopted the editing style of the most popular short video food blogger in modern times, and added beautifying colors to make the food look full of color, fragrance and appearance, so it quickly attracted the attention of many customers.

    "I used to think that boiling vegetables is the right way, but now I realize that I was wrong, and the way the boss does it is the correct way."

    "After seeing the dishes made by the boss, I feel that I have already eaten It’s all rubbish, even the most exquisite restaurants can’t compare to the boss’s.”

    “The boss is really careful, even how long to fry and how much salt to add is written for us, boss, I will.” The customer came back soon: "I tried it just now, my eyes said I learned it, but my hand didn't, I have to try it again."     "You all only see the dishes made by the boss? My concern It's different, I can see from the pair of slender and white hands that the boss must be a beautiful girl."     "I also love the boss's hands, I really want the boss to touch my wings with these hands... ...."     "Hooligans!"     ...     Soon, someone posted the tutorial edited by Song Xiang on Xingwang, and soon there was a wave of learning how to cook, and everyone began to show off The food cooked by some people is a mess, and some people cook it in a decent way. It seems that there is no difference from Song Xiang's cooking.     In addition, the restaurants headed by Sky Loft also learned how to make and sell these meals. At the same time, they learned from one example and started to make other vegetables, which also successfully attracted many customers.

    Originally, not every netizen on Xingwang bought Song Xiang’s food, and there were many older people who didn’t pay attention to news on Xingwang. Now, after seeing the widely circulated video, they were all attracted by the dishes in it.

    Everyone was curious about who made it, and asked about the owner of the "Ancient Earth Shop", and then combined with the bowls and knives that appeared in the video, it seemed that the words "Ancient Earth Shop" were printed on them.

    Compared with text, video can convey more and faster information, and soon everyone on the hologram network saw this video, "I didn't expect the boss's hand to be so slender, it must be very soft and comfortable to hold."

    Just came out of the virtual training ground Gu Mo happened to hear this sentence, and followed the prestige to see the cooking video.

    In the video, Song Xiang's hands are nimbly handling the vegetables, and the thin blades quickly slide over the potatoes, and the potatoes quickly become shredded, as thin as a cicada's wings...

    Gu Mo watched all the videos one by one , when he went to A77 last time, he knew that Song Xiang was good at cooking, but now it seems that she can cook more dishes than he imagined. Cooked food looks more appealing.

    "Are you watching too?" The avatar Su Ni came over, sat down beside Gu Mo, raised his hand to brush his sweat-drenched hair, "This little boss from the ancient earth is really powerful, he has never It appeared in the holographic domain of the star network, but it has spread all over these two places."

    Gu Mo looked sideways at Su Ni, "It's on fire?"

    "You don't know?" Su Ni clicked his tongue, "It shouldn't be except now People on Xingwang, as long as anyone on the Internet knows this small shop."