Chapter 85

Chapter 85 One More Spicy Crayfish

    Song Xiang, who got a basket of pearls for nothing, was in a mixed mood. He was both happy and guilty. He took an onion to verify it. As a result, the entire murloc family was wiped out, and she shed so many tears of pearls.

    The murlocs are not as kind and fierce as they look on the outside, their singing can hypnotize and lure humans, and their tears are not so easy to get. Gu Mo didn't expect Song Xiang to get it easily, and that's all he got.

    Song Xiang twirled a pearl with a pale pink halo and looked carefully, "These are the tears of Ellie."

    Gu Mo looked at these pearls of excellent color, generally the better the color, it means the level of the murloc, The higher the status and ability, the tears of ordinary murlocs are mostly white, and the color is average and fragile.

    "If you like it, you can use it to make pearl bracelets and necklaces."

    Song Xiang shook her head, she didn't like wearing these jeweled things on her body, so she put away the pearls and took them out later when she needed them.

    After putting it away, Song Xiang is going to plant another 100 acres of onions outside the city. Now that he has accepted the order from the murlocs, he must find a way to help supply a large amount.

    Gu Mo helped to get the seeds, "Together."

    Song Xiang asked, "Mr. Gu, don't you have to go to work?"

    Su Ni came over to take over, and Gu Mo had a short vacation, "No need."

    Song Xiang heard that Gu Mo had a month's vacation, and reluctantly I could n't help feeling, "You are treated pretty well."

    "The federation is united. There is nothing to do except star robbers. We can relax a little bit." It has never been so easy in the early years, but these Gu Mo didn't say much, just watched There are black onion seeds, "there are many white skins inside."

    "The white skin is the outer skin that wraps the seeds, and it was not cleaned up when it was harvested before." Song Xiang took off the white skins and sprinkled them one by one Put it in the ground, wait for it to germinate before transplanting and planting.

    "Just like this?" Gu Mo came to help for the first time and didn't understand anything.

    "Wait until the seedlings grow and then transplant them to the ground." Song Xiang looked at the scattered seeds and felt that it was a little small, so he asked the robot to collect all the seeds in the onion field where the seeds were to be harvested, and then took them together Come and grow seedlings.

    Gu Mo looked at the repeatedly planted seeds, smiled but didn't speak, and seriously helped Song Xiang sow the seeds.

    It was already afternoon after the busy work, and the weather was very hot.

    Song Xiang sat under the shade of the fruit trees, picked a pear and ate it to quench his thirst. Gu Mo looked at the fruit trees in the distance, "What kind of fruits are those?"

    Song Xiang looked at the last planted pear in the distance. A batch of mangoes, durians, mangosteens, bananas, lychees, etc., "Mangoes, durians, lychees..."

    Gu Mo found that they were all fruits that he had never heard of, but it was normal to have never heard of them. He is not a researcher, and he doesn't want to get to the bottom of it. He is a soldier, and his duty is to protect the peace of the interstellar world. He doesn't want to get to the bottom of the rest.