Chapter 5

Chapter 5 Germination

    Song Xiang came out of the shower, and the little assistant who was temporarily living on the tablet was watching a TV series. It was rare for the little chatterbox to be quiet for a while. She didn't make a sound to disturb, and quietly cooked a bowl of pea seedling egg noodle soup in the kitchen.

    The pea sprouts were planted by grandma in the vegetable field outside the back door before winter. They are very tender and juicy. The eggs are native eggs laid by chickens. They are simple and nutritious to mix together.

    A bowl of noodles is enough for her to eat, and she feels warm all over after eating. With this warmth, Song Xiang closed the door and went upstairs to lie down under the quilt. She used her mobile phone to look at the content of the interstellar age that the little assistant gave her. Relevant information, I want to study and make a renovation plan according to local conditions.     In the interstellar era, science is advanced, and there is probably nothing missing except green plants. If he wants to make money as soon as possible, Song Xiang can't think of other means to make profits other than planting green plants.     But the seeds sown still don't know when they will grow, so she plans to study what is hot and what is missing in the interstellar space. If the seeds cannot survive, she can change the plan as soon as possible.     However, Song Xiang hopes that the seeds will survive, so in the next few days, she will go to the future town every day to observe the development of the seeds. She is very lucky. On the seventh day, she found that the seeds germinated, tender green The sprouts emerged from the soil.     "It actually germinated." Song Xiang looked at the tender sprouts in surprise. She didn't expect her to plant them alive. Then it seems that the lack of plants on the A77 asteroid has nothing to do with the soil and the environment. It is mainly because of the seeds. .     The little assistant said before that only the seeds cultivated by the Academy of Sciences can be planted alive. She thought that the seeds of the Academy of Sciences had something special. Now it seems that it may be that the seeds are too difficult to grow and cannot be distributed equally. This has caused many planets to have no green plants.     The successful germination of the seeds gave Song Xiang great confidence. She also simply tidied up the next piece of land, sprinkled all the twenty kinds of vegetable seeds that she had bought before, and transplanted them after the seedlings emerged.     After all the plants were planted, the sky in the small town gradually darkened.

    This was the first time she saw the darkness here. She looked up at the top of her head and saw the stars all over the sky. The stars were twinkling, as if she could touch them with her hand.

    The little assistant living in the tablet asked earnestly: "Does the host want to visit other asteroids?"

    Song Xiang looked at those stars, "Is there people living on them?"

    "Some of them are inhabited." The little assistant replied: "If The host wants to visit other galaxies, please work hard to transform the A77 asteroid, and after the transformation is completed, the host can take the interstellar spacecraft to travel to other places after the transformation is completed."

    Thinking of a trillion debts, Song Xiang didn't seem to think so Traveling to the interstellar, "I just find it strange, this is the first time I have seen the dark sky here."

    Assistant: "Host, A77 asteroid is now in interstellar daylight saving time, the daylight hours are very long, the host has been seriously planting plants Didn't notice the time."

    Song Xiang looked at her phone, only to realize that it was already nine o'clock in the evening, and she didn't even notice that she had been here for seven hours.