Chapter 30

Chapter 30 One is him.

    Song Xiang asked where these customers learned about it, and the customer said that it was recommended by a "Resident Reviewer of Interstellar Mall" on Xingwang.com.

    A customer will explain to Song Xiang from beginning to end.

    Originally, this 'interstellar mall resident reviewer' felt that there was no problem, and even made complaints about it, but later deleted the complaints and re-recommended.

    After the customer finished speaking, he showed Song Xiang the content of the complaint:

    'I'm so mad today!

    It was another day of wandering around the interstellar mall, and I accidentally found a shop selling plants under the banner of ancient earth retro culture. There is no holographic mode, only the ancient sales process, and the price is as high as 10,000 star coins per catty.

    According to my countless reading experience, this store dare not open the holographic mode must be cheating money. I asked the boss where the fake plants came from, but the boss said that they are only plants from the ancient earth, and the ancient earth will perish It has been tens of thousands of years, where did he get the seeds?     So I decided to report it, but I was reminded by the mall that I can't report it. I have to buy plants and provide evidence before I can report. This must be a star coin player. There have never been such rules before.     In order to verify the fraud of this 'Ancient Earth Shop', I decided to spend a huge sum of money to buy a catty and come back to taste it! Look at the mall and dare to cover up this store!     After I buy it back, I must report this shop to death! Post a certificate! Picture.jpg. '     This 'interstellar mall resident reviewer' has a certain reputation on the star network, and has attracted many fans by commenting on goods and businesses. Fans like to read his sharp reviews (pricks), and avoid stepping on pits by the way.     The 'Interstellar Mall Resident Reviewer' bought a pound of vegetables and thought it would be another slap in the face, but after tasting it, he found it was really delicious. He cried and bought the vegetables here again and went back to eat.     Fans found that he hadn't updated after more than 20 days, and secretly deleted the previous "battle post". Fans worried that he was murdered by the "ancient earth shop", and left messages saying that if he didn't show up again, he would Go to the police.

    The 'Interstellar Mall Resident Critic' who was eating cucumbers at home just went online, and attached a picture of the vegetables, and wrote: "I didn't get murdered, but it was so delicious. It was the first time I overturned my car and felt my face hurt, so I deleted it." Dropped that 'battle post', honest recommendation, delicious!"

    After reading it, Song Xiang knew who this gangster was, and the corners of his lips curled up slightly, "You can try it."

    "I want to try it , but the price is too expensive, can it really be cheaper?" Most of the fans are ordinary people, and 1,000 star coins is acceptable, but 10,000 star coins are their two-month salary, and they really can't afford it. rise.

    "Sorry." Song Xiang had to repay the debt, and plants are very rare, so the price is already very fair.

    Because of the price, there were not many fans who bought in the end, only seven or eight fans, all of whom were relatively financially capable.

    After confirming the order, Song Xiang went to Future Town with water, picked vegetables and delivered them.

    Because the number of shipments this month has reached B-level, her delivery service contract has also been upgraded to B-level, and the cost has been reduced accordingly. This makes Song Xiang feel better, humming to Guo Shulin The peach blossoms and pear blossoms in the garden pollinate, and I don’t feel so tired even climbing up and down.