Chapter 89

Chapter 89

    The orcs like to release their nature, so they often change back to their original form in the ornamental forest with excellent scenery, walk in the woods, and go bathing and swimming in the river.

    As soon as they return to their original form, they get carried away, follow their instincts, and often forget the pile of clothes they took off, so enthusiastic tourists often pick up the clothes they left behind in the viewing forest.

    Song Xiang looked at the big tortoise and the sloth with a headache. They were basking in the sun next to them, but they didn't even know their clothes were taken away. They were the best in the world.

    Song Xiang checked the surveillance and confirmed that the two were indeed just basking in the sun and did not try to cross the wall to the planting area on the other side, so he stopped pursuing it, "Don't hang out near the wall in the future, there will be another time Just drive you out."

    Mr. Sloth's fair face flushed, "I, we, no, yes."

    Song Xiang looked at Mr. Sloth's shy face, and couldn't help but wonder if it was true. I was too fierce, moved the corners of my mouth, and smiled as kindly as possible, "Then you go."

    Mr. Sloth bent slightly: "Thank you, thank you, boss, boss."

    At this time, a clear and urgent voice The voice of the youth came, "Awu, Alan, are you done drying? I've ordered a hot pot, hurry up! Hurry up! Don't wait until the day lily is cold!"

    Mr. Turtle shouted: "Ah Tu. "The

    impatient Ah Tu ran over, seeing Ah Lan who was fully dressed, he was so shocked that two rabbit ears popped out, "Eh? Ah Lan, why did you wake up so early today?"

    Ah Tu was three of them . The backbone in the middle, as soon as he came over, Alan and Awu immediately turned red-eyed, "Atu..."

    Atu saw that the two friends were bullied and turned red-eyed, and immediately jumped up to accuse Song Xiang, "What did you do to Alan and the others! I fought with you..."

    Alan explained slowly: "Atu, you, by mistake..."

    Before he could utter the words of misunderstanding, Gu Xiaojian, who detected the danger, immediately controlled Atu: "Don't be rude to the boss."

    Atu was stunned, "Boss?"

    Alan nodded a few beats later, " Misunderstood, yes."

    "Why didn't you say it earlier." Ah Tu looked at Song Xiang apologetically, "Boss, I didn't know it was you, but I thought it was you who wanted to insult our shameless Ah Lan."

    Song Xiang: "..."

    Although Mr. Sloth is very white and attractive, she doesn't like it, "Since you are their friend, then take them back and don't go anywhere near the wall "

    Ah Tu nodded quickly and said yes.

    Song Xiang said again: "Also, you are not allowed to take off your clothes indiscriminately, and you will be fined at that time."

    Ah Tu looked at Ah Wu, who was still a prototype of a turtle, and nodded, "Don't worry, boss, we will never do it again."

    Song Xiang narrowed his eyes Squinting his eyes, he looked at Ah Tu, "And you?"

    Ah Tu immediately covered his mouth, but he didn't say anything.

    "Boss, let's go first." Ah Tu hugged the tortoise, and at the same time did not forget to carry Alan on his back, and then ran away, running so fast that he even saw the afterimage of the rabbit's foot in a daze.