Chapter 70

Chapter 70

    The cooperation with the interstellar people was not very pleasant, which made Song Xiang a little passive and sabotage, and even the vegetables that should have been put on the shelves were not put on the shelves.

    Seeing this, customers rushed to Song Xiang's small shop to leave messages and asked, "Boss, did you forget something today?"

    "Answer the boss, boss, the vegetables you reserved once every ten days have not been updated!"

    "Boss, what are you doing?" Aren't you angry?"

    "Why did the upstairs say that the boss was angry?"

    "Secretly, the boss may be unwilling to sell because of something."

    "Why is the boss unwilling to sell?"

    "Boss, you don't want to sell . Why didn’t you notify me? It’s so unprofessional! I haven’t stocked up yet.” Some people began to complain.

    "That's right, if I knew the boss didn't plan to sell it, I should have collected 10,000 catties of vegetables to eat slowly."

    Some people were also concerned about why Song Xiang didn't sell vegetables today: "Boss, did something happen to you?"

    "Boss , if you have something to say, let us know, and we will help you."

    ...

    Gu Xiaojian also came to report the situation of vegetables and fruits outside the city, "Boss, a new batch of vegetables is ready to be harvested, and the fruits of the fruit trees outside the city have been harvested." If it is ripe, we can also arrange to pick it."

    Song Xiang was in a bad mood, and didn't want to take pictures and upload it for sale for the time being, "Pick it off and put it in the insurance warehouse."

    Gu Xiaojian agreed, and then started to pick the fruit.

    The first batch of fruit trees dug from the orchard planted last year have begun to bear fruit. Now cherries, peaches, and plums have matured, and pears, kiwis, apples, and oranges will gradually ripen.

    The fruit trees planted in the next few batches have all survived, and they should be able to eat bananas, mangoes, lychees and other fruits in half a year.

    Song Xiang sat in the room and looked around the small town through the system interface. Now there are plaques hanging everywhere and the doors are open. There are almighty robots moving inside. Everyone in the folk street is practicing and eating. The block is cleaning up the house, and some are preparing the things needed for the follow-up.

    The things they prepared and needed will be sent to Song Xiang, and she will distribute them one by one.

    Spices need to be purchased from the real world, fruits and vegetables will be picked from outside the city, and meat is barely enough. When Song Xiang was away, the breeding robot had hatched a batch of chickens, ducks, fish, etc. to raise pigs, cattle and sheep. The breeding time is relatively long, so she let them grow as much as possible, and later she bought some from the real world and raised them.

    When all these things are ready, she will be able to open the business, but before opening, she has to see what the Federation will do next. If the Federation has too many operations, the town will have to open more slowly.

    Just when she was thinking about how to deal with the Star Federation, Gu Mo contacted her.

    Song Xiang immediately sat up straight from Ge You, and straightened his clothes and hair, "Mr. Gu?"