Chapter 53

Chapter 53

    Although the internal renovation of the small city has been completed, the renovation of the entire asteroid is only halfway through. In order to complete the renovation of the asteroid as soon as possible, Song Xiang did not delay, and started the renovation work outside the city the next day.

    Let’s not talk about the cultivated land. Anyway, it has been cultivated all the time. Except for sowing and harvesting, Song Xiang will take care of it himself. At other times, the watering and plowing are all in charge of Xiao A, so Song Xiang’s main energy is to focus on it. It is enough to sell goods, deliver goods and renovate outside the city.

    The improvement outside the city started with the breeding area. A breeding house was built near the fruit forest, mainly for raising livestock. Each breeding area is large, clean and bright, and even added interstellar high-tech cleaning , Disinfection and other automation equipment.

    Outside the breeding area are pastures and woods, and there are small streams dug in the middle, mainly for the convenience of drinking water for the livestock.

    At the source of the small stream, 50 large ponds were built near the original river, which is a fish farming area specially used for fish farming. Equipment for changing water, feeding, and supporting has been installed in it. The fry can be put in.

    Song Xiang, who successfully became the owner of the fish pond, first contacted Song Yuanyuan's father and bought 100,000 fish fry, including crucian carp, carp, silver carp, grass carp, herring, Wuchang fish, Jiangtuan, Guizhou fish, Huanglading and so on. Plant 5,000 species and breed them in fish ponds according to species.

    In addition, a large number of freshwater prawns, bullfrogs, crayfish, etc. were bought and put into special fish ponds to prevent them from escaping and invading other breeding areas.

    Because there is only fresh water here, the seedlings that Song Xiang bought are all freshwater organisms. There are not many species, but they are all species that she can accept. If conditions permit, she will buy other species in the future.

    After the fish arrived, Song Xiang bought another 5,000 laying hens and 50,000 chicks. The eggs laid by the hens could be sold later, and the chicks could also lay eggs in the future, or they could be killed and sold directly. .

    There are a lot of chickens, which directly occupy two breeding areas. Fortunately, they are all automated equipment, which can automatically clean chicken manure to reduce pollution. At the same time, the cleaned chicken manure will become organic fertilizer, which can be poured into vegetable fields and fruit forests for fertilization.

    In addition, Song Xiang can't always stay in the breeding area, so she bought two chicken raising robots to take care of the chicken raising area. Of course, there will be two more robots in each other area, which is very convenient and cost-effective.

    In addition to chickens, Song Xiang also bought the same number of ducks. Outside the duck breeding area, the construction team also asked the construction team to dig a large pond, which is nearly ten acres wide, and is mainly used for ducks and cows to bathe and play in the water.

    In addition, she also put some small fish fry in. If there are not enough fish in the fish farming area, you can come here to salvage them.

    Next to the duck-raising area are goose-raising areas, cattle-raising areas, sheep-raising areas, and pig-raising areas. The number of each type of breeding is more than 10,000, and it will gradually increase after subsequent breeding and sale.

    One more thing, the livestock Song Xiang raises are all domestic animals, and there are no wild animals. No matter what era she lives in, she is determined to be a good law-abiding citizen.