Chapter 39

Chapter 39 Three Update Rules

    The scream came from Grandma Fang's house, accompanied by the cry of a child.

    Song Xiang's heart tightened when he heard this, and he hurried to Grandma Fang's house, "Grandma Fang? What's the matter with you?"

    "Ouch, hello..." Grandma Fang's voice came from the stairs.

    Song Xiang hurriedly walked in through the oil shop, and saw Grandma Fang twisted on the ground at the stairs, with her legs still hanging upside down on the stairs, obviously she fell directly from the stairs.

    When she got closer, Song Xianghao saw that Grandma Fang's forehead was bleeding. Seeing this scene, she gasped and dared not go forward to touch it. Her hands trembling, she quickly took out her mobile phone and dialed 120, "Grandma Fang, don't be afraid, I've already hit 120."

    Grandma Fang seemed a little confused, "Hey..."

    Song Xiang squatted on the ground and told Grandma Fang not to move, "120 immediately Just come, don't move around..."

    She said and looked around in a hurry, and found that there was no one at home, "Grandma Fang, where is Grandpa Fang? Where is your cell phone? I will contact you family."

    Grandma Fang pointed to the place on the table in the store, "There..."

    Song Xiang searched on the table, and soon found an elderly mobile phone that was charging. Contacted Grandma Fang's son.

    After a while, Grandpa Fang who was playing cards at the entrance of the town hurried back, and at the same time came 120 from the county.

    Although Grandpa Fang came back, an old man who was nearly eighty years old couldn't help, so Song Xiang followed 120 to the county hospital.

    As soon as she arrived at the hospital, Grandma Fang was found to have multiple fractures in her body and needed surgery. However, according to the medical technology of the county hospital, it may not be possible to complete all the operations at once. The suggestion is to arrange to transfer to a large hospital in Jiangcheng.

    Because Grandma Fang's family hadn't arrived yet, Song Xiang definitely couldn't help to make a decision, so the hospital first gave Grandma Fang an infusion to relieve the pain.

    Song Xiang took the payment slip and went to the lobby to pay, then went back outside the ward, sat outside the ward and waited for Fang's family to come over.

    There were not many patients in the county seat, and there was no one in the ward, so Song Xiang was the only one in the aisle. The lights were dim, and the green escape passage at the end of the long and narrow aisle flickered, which was a bit scary.

    Song Xiang recalled the scene of guarding outside her grandmother's ward last year. The atmosphere was dignified, no one spoke, and it was so quiet that it seemed that every breath could raise a cloud of dust.

    It would be great if grandma was still there. If grandma was still there, she wouldn't be alone, she wouldn't be so lonely.

    She pursed her lips and sighed softly, "Little assistant, I can really see grandma again, right?" The

    little assistant said: "Host, as long as you continue to work hard to complete the task as soon as possible, there is a chance to see grandma again." Yes ."

    Although it was in Mandarin, Song Xiang felt inexplicably calm in his heart, "I will work hard." The

    little assistant: "Host, please."