Chapter 78

Chapter 78

    At night, the tourists watched the performance in full swing, and they didn't gradually disperse until eleven o'clock in the evening. Some tourists went to the special hotels in the city to rest, and some went out of the defense network and returned to the suspended hotel to rest.

    It is said to be a rest, but basically no one can fall asleep, and excitedly share what they see, eat, and feel today with their family, friends, or interstellar netizens.

    A rather sentimental traveler initiated a small composition on Xingwang: "Before I went to the ancient earth town, I suspected that this town was a holographic simulation world, until I arrived at A77 at 8 o'clock this morning and passed two checkpoints. After entering the defense network, I realized clearly that the ancient earth town was real.

    The moment I stepped into the defense network, I felt that I had arrived at a mysterious place, where I felt unprecedented peace. I

    thought it was just There are some flowers, trees and special buildings in the promotional video, but I didn’t know until I went in. The promotional video only highlights less than one-tenth of the beauty of the town.

    Here, there are not only lush forests, but also a food street And the art district, where there are countless wonderful music and skilled craftsmen..."

    Compared with the emotion of literature and art, Cynthia is much simpler and rude: "This trip is worthwhile, all the rich ones will come Take a look."

    The foodie Alice mainly talked about food: "There are a lot of delicious food here, I ate less than one-tenth of it today, and I will continue to eat it tomorrow. I ate a

    whole lot today. There are a variety of foods, such as barbecue, roasted pig's trotters, snail noodles, stinky tofu, roast beef in the barbecue, roasted pork belly filled with spices and scallions, the aroma is so tangy after one bite, it makes people want to eat another skewer Er Chuan..."

    The 'Ancient Earth Town', which had always been on the hot search list on Starnet, was directly promoted to the top of the hot search after everyone's heated discussion.

    "None of these tourists moved during the day, and now they are running out in a swarm? Could it be fake?"

    "It can't be fake, my friend has already told me that there are so many delicious and interesting things there, I really want to eat the barbecue, steamed stuffed buns, duck neck there..."

    "See Alice’s description is why I keep drooling. I really want to go to the ancient earth town now, but the time I’m scheduled to enter is at the end of the month.”

    “I’m miserable, our family is scheduled to be next year.”

    “ What is next year? I’ve already queued up to the next year.”

    “It’s not bad, I heard from my friends that they will stay in there for ten days, and they will be sorted again after they leave, and the queue will be about ten years later. " "There are so many people in our     interstellar world, it will

    take hundreds of years to go in at this speed, right?

    "

Ask the boss."

    "Good idea."

    Someone said again: "What kind of fairy place is this ancient earth town? Are there really so many fruits and vegetables, and so many delicacies? Why didn't there Has anyone discovered it? Doesn’t anyone find it strange?”