Chapter 100

Chapter 100 Second watch I am alone again...

    Song Xiang's eyes were red and swollen when he returned to Interstellar, and his whole body was sluggish, like a frost-beaten eggplant.

    The back-and-forth time travel made Song Xiang very weak, and her grandmother's refusal made Song Xiang a little stunned. She lay on the bed, staring blankly at something, not wanting to say anything.

    Gu Mo hugged her across the quilt, and gently wiped away the tears from the corners of her eyes, "What do you want to eat tonight? Gu Bo bought a batch of seafood from Starfish, including fish, shrimp, and shellfish. How would you like to eat it?" ? Shall I ask Uncle Gu to do it?"

    Song Xiang sniffled his nose lightly, "I don't have an appetite."

    "It's not sad." Gu Mo lightly rubbed Song Xiang's furry head half-hidden under the blanket, "Grandma I don't want you to cry."

    Song Xiang hummed sullenly, "I don't cry."

    But as soon as she finished speaking, tears flowed down again, and she wiped her tears desperately, but the more she wiped, the more she couldn't stop , It seems that the lacrimal gland has collapsed.

    Gu Mo wiped Song Xiang's tears with a tissue, "Are you agreed not to cry?"

    Song Xiang took the tissue and wiped it all by himself, buried his head in the quilt, and said in a low voice, "I can't help it. "

    If you can't help it, don't bear it. Cry, it will feel better when you cry." When his parents just passed away, Gu Mo, who was less than ten years old, also hid in the bed and cried one after another. He understood that Song Xiang lost The pain of a loved one, understand the powerlessness.

    In front of close people, sadness, grievance and helplessness will be subconsciously magnified. Song Xiang leaned into Gu Mo's arms and cried for a long time before stopping, "Why didn't grandma come back with us?     " I have fulfilled her mission, and I have no attachment to other things." Gu Mo actually disagreed with the use of the time machine, the time machine was sealed because it violated the laws and laws of nature, and it cannot be used casually unless it is absolutely necessary.     The established road has to be followed, and they will eventually walk on this road after they are rescued. Once they got together, they were hurt twice, and they finally got out, and the wound was opened again, so why bother?

    But he knows that Song Xiang will not be in pain again, and she will not give up, "Everyone has their own way to go, when is the rest stop, when is the end, grandma knows better than us, we want to prolong her life but grandma is already very tired."

    "She just wants to choose the path she thinks is right, we should support her." Gu Mo gently wiped Song Xiang's tears with his thumb, "don't be sad, grandma knows It hurts so much."     Song Xiang hummed in a muffled voice, "Grandma raised me up so hard, and passed away before she could enjoy the blessings. I wanted to bring her back and be filial to her, but She doesn't want to."     "She's afraid of causing me trouble, but she won't at all. I wish she could tell me everything, but she always reports the good news and not the bad ones. If she does, it won't come to an end. I thought it was just because of a bad cold."     Song Xiang sniffled, "I really miss grandma."     "Don't be sad." Gu Mo stroked Song Xiang's face lightly, "Grandma has what she wants There is a place she wants to stay and someone she wants to be with in what she does, since grandma has chosen this way, then we respect her."     Some memories of grandma emerged in Song Xiang's mind. When she was young, From time to time, grandma would hold the photos and pens left by grandpa, and talk alone with grandpa's relics. She vaguely remembered that grandma once said that she and grandpa had a very good relationship. If it wasn't for picking her up, grandma would have gone to See grandpa.     At that time, Song Xiang was still young and didn't understand.     The relationship between grandma and grandpa is actually very good, but when Song Xiang was picked up, grandpa had passed away for several years and didn't know the inside story. Now that I think about it, everything can be explained.     Grandma loves grandpa deeply, and also loves her children, because Song Xiang and uncle had quarreled, but it did not prevent her from loving her children. At the same time, grandma loved Song Xiang and protected her.     Before grandma passed away, Song Xiang was the one who was most worried, because she was afraid that she would be alone, so she left a house for her, and wanted her to live better by herself.