Chapter 99

Chapter 99 Is He Treating You Well?

    When I returned to the ward, the grandma in the ward had taken medicine and was already asleep.

    Uncle Song and Uncle Song packed up their things and were about to leave. They glanced at Song Xiang and said, "I didn't want to inform you at first, but I will tell you when you come back. The old lady's health hasn't been very good since she broke her leg last year. , This severe cold directly killed her half."

    "Now some other problems have been detected." Song Dabo paused, "Probably won't last long, if you have nothing to do, you can stay here and let The old lady is happy."

    Song Xiang was stunned, she didn't know about this before, "What's wrong?"

    "It can't be cured." The aunt never liked to talk to Song Xiang, and turned to look at the old man in the ward. The wife left: "Then we'll go back first, and bring dinner to the old lady in the evening."

    After they left, Song Xiang looked at the grandmother lying on the hospital bed through the glass window, with red eyes: "I don't I know."

    Song Xiang sobbed softly, she always thought that grandma just had a bad cold, and grandma kept it from her, but she didn't come back until half a month later because of work, but at that time, grandma's condition became more serious, lying in bed Falling asleep on the bed, the time to wake up is running out.

    It would be great if she could find out earlier, why is she so stupid?

    Gu Mo lowered his head and kissed Song Xiang's forehead, "Interstellar medical treatment is advanced, and any disease can be treated."

    Song Xiang came back to his senses, "Yes, let's go back early, grandma will be fine."

    After grandma woke up, The nurse brought a handful of medicine.

    Grandma seemed to have gotten used to it, took the medicine and put it all in her mouth, drank a saliva and swallowed it directly.

    Song Xiang called out, "Grandma."

    Grandma rubbed the medicine package and threw it into the trash can, then smiled at Song Xiang, "It's all cold medicine, and now the hospital prescribes a lot of cold medicine. More medicines than the clinics in our town prescribe."

    Song Xianghong looked at grandma's actions with red eyes, grandma actually knew it, right? Otherwise she wouldn't want to hide the wrapping paper.

    "I originally wanted to wait for you to come back before going to sleep, but I fell asleep while waiting. I just can't bear it when I'm old." Grandma coughed a few times, put her hand on her abdomen lightly, and sucked hard. He took a deep breath, and then asked, "What did you eat for lunch?"

    Song Xiang replied, "Sauerkraut fish."

    "Sauerkraut fish?" Buy me one."

    Song Xiang said: "The doctor said you should eat lightly."

    Grandma smiled indifferently, "The doctor also said that you can eat whatever you want, just don't eat too much."

    Song Xiang She said , "Then I'll buy it for you later."

    Grandma smiled and said, "My granddaughter is still filial."

    She looked at Gu Mo again: "Xiao Gu, Xiangxiang will take you to the nearby attractions. Is it?"

    Gu Mo: "It's raining outside, we didn't go."

    "It's raining." Grandma turned her head to look at the window, the window is so small that she couldn't see whether it was raining outside, she hasn't seen it for a long time After going out for a stroll, "Winter loves rain."