Chapter 42

Chapter 42

    While moving trees to the future town, Song Xiang sold vegetables. The more vegetables she sold, the more she earned, but all the money she earned went to paying off debts and buying bricks, wood, glass doors and windows, and seeds.

    Tired, she sometimes wonders if it's worth it?

    From an outsider's point of view, it is definitely not worthwhile to take on debts for no reason, and end the game without repaying the debts. In fact, Song Xiang often feels that it is not worthwhile, and he is very disadvantaged and wronged.

    But looking at it from another angle, selling vegetables desperately can make a lot of money, which is a lot of money she never made when she was working before.

    After 10% of the task is completed, the system will provide a medical cabin worth tens of billions of coins, which can treat all her diseases, and can be taken back to modern times after the task is completed.

    The most important thing is to have the opportunity to go back in time and meet grandma.

    Maybe from a selfish point of view, Song Xiang wants to live a healthy life, make a lot of money, and bring his grandma back to live a new life compared to the little bit of grievance and hardship.

    So tired, she will continue to work and sell vegetables after resting!

    Selling vegetables to collect money is Song Xiang's happiest thing, but sometimes it is very annoying. There are always customers who want her to specialize in vegetables.

    "Boss, we are the administrators in charge of procurement of the royal family of the seventh galaxy, and we want to talk to you face to face about the exclusive supply of vegetables."

    Song Xiang frowned. Before, many wealthy customers wanted her to exclusively supply vegetables. There were also quite a few restaurants that wanted her to supply them, but she refused all of them. What is the status of this seventh galaxy royal family? I don't know if I can refuse directly.

    She deliberated and said the words of rejection: "My place is remote, and the number of vegetables I grow is limited. I can only sell a small amount of vegetables in the ancient earth shop. I can't sell them in large quantities. I am very sorry."

    "Now the small shop The appointment system is adopted, if you need a large amount of vegetables, you can make an appointment, and I will deliver the order as soon as possible.”

    The administrator said: "Boss, I suggest that you cancel the reservation requests of other customers. The royal princess and His Highness of our seventh galaxy are the most honored guests. You should put honored guests first."

    Song Xiang frowned, and the royal dog is also superior?

    She chuckled softly: "Sorry, the reservation guests are all Capital Star's guests, and their status is also very honorable. I can't cancel the order at the moment. If you need to buy vegetables urgently, I suggest you contact the customers on the reservation list. If they are willing to give up the order, I can arrange priority delivery for you."

    After dealing with these customers for a long time, Song Xiang probably knows that most of these customers are officials of the Capital Star Empire government, and many of them are worth trillions of star coins As a businessman, every customer is very noble.

    Therefore, it is impossible for Song Xiang to offend these high-ranking officials for a Highness who doesn't know anything at all. Since he wants to buy it, he offends them himself.

    The administrator didn't seem to expect Song Xiang to be able to shirk so much, and he warned: "Boss, do you know who our seventh galaxy royal family is? If you offend us, don't even think about opening a store again."