Chapter 12

Chapter 12 Uncle

    "What's that?" Song Xiang looked warily at the big and round 'poached egg'. Could it be a star thief?

    The little assistant went online: "Ding, the defense network received visitor information, and the other party claimed to be a businessman passing through here, and came to visit on purpose in an aircraft."

    "Businessman?" Song Xiang felt that something was wrong, A77 should be known to everyone Waste star, why would someone come to visit? "Can you see who it is?" The

    little assistant said no, "The defense network only has basic functions. If you need to increase the function of defending against foreign enemies, please upgrade the host first."

    "It's so expensive without anything?" Song Xiangwohuo Seeing the aircraft getting closer and closer, when he hesitated to hide with Hal, the aircraft landed on the wasteland outside the city. After it stopped, the hatch opened automatically, and several people in silver uniforms took the first step. He came out with a weapon in his hand, guarding his surroundings.

    Immediately after, a handsome black-haired man came out from above. He was wearing a black uniform, with a tall and straight figure, exuding an aura of not getting close to strangers.

    People like this are usually very dangerous. Song Xiang subconsciously wanted to pull Hal into hiding, but the next second he saw Hal jump up excitedly, "It's uncle."

    Song Xiang was taken aback, this person belongs to Hal uncle?

    "Are you sure it's your uncle?"

    "It's really my uncle." Hal broke free from Song Xiang's hand and ran towards the black-haired man, shouting loudly as he ran, "Uncle, you finally came to pick me up." .”

    The person who was about to search the A77 looked in Hal’s direction, as if he didn’t expect it to go so smoothly.

    Hal ran over quickly, threw himself into the arms of the black-haired man and cried loudly, as if he had been greatly wronged.

    "How did you become like this?" The black-haired man frowned at Hal, whose skin had darkened a lot, and then glanced at Song Xiang expressionlessly.

    Song Xiang, who just approached, looked at this scene with some embarrassment, feeling that she was the culprit.

    Well, in fact, she is the chief culprit who caused Hal to change from a beautiful boy to a country old hat.

    Hal began to cry to the black-haired man about his miserable situation, "Uncle, you don't even know how miserable I was. I was ejected from the escape pod, hit by a meteorite and fell to this abandoned town. Fortunately, she saved me, otherwise I would never see you again..."

    Hal continued: "Uncle, how did you find me? My optical brain is broken, escape The cabin is also broken, and there is nothing here, I want to ask you for help, but I can’t contact you, you haven’t come to me, I thought you didn’t want me.” The

    black-haired man’s eyes were dim, and he opened his big hand He rubbed Hal's head, "I'm sorry."

    Hal pulled the black-haired man's sleeve tightly, "It's a good thing my uncle found me, otherwise I would starve to death." The

    black-haired man looked at the man who lost a lot of weight. Hal, it seems, has suffered a lot.

    Hal's stomach growled when he said this, and he touched his stomach in embarrassment: "Uncle, there is nothing here, and I can't get enough to eat every day." The