Chapter 7

Chapter 7

    After the defense network issued an alarm, Song Xiang saw a round object smashing down towards A77 at an extremely fast speed, piercing through the defense network, and directly smashing into the direction outside the city, making a loud bang.

    "Little assistant, what's the situation?" Song Xiang looked at the direction where the thick smoke was thrown out in a panic.

    The little assistant scanned the direction in the distance, "It's an escape pod."

    Song Xiang was stunned, "The escape pod? Is there someone in it?" The

    little assistant replied yes: "It seems to be dying."

    Song, who didn't want to get involved When Xiang heard that the person was dying, she struggled in her heart and decided to take a look. She ran towards the direction where the smoke was rising outside the city, and when she got close, she found that the escape pod had landed on the ground where she planted fruit trees. On the hillside, a big hole was smashed.

    The door of the escape cabin has been opened, and inside lies a blond boy covered in blood, with blood bubbling from his forehead, and has fallen into a coma.

    The little assistant checked the boy's condition, "The scan is complete, this person has lost too much blood and fainted, and now he is in urgent need of treatment."

    Song Xiang looked at the boy covered in blood and couldn't do anything, "Can you contact your doctor here?"

    Little assistant Answer: "Can't contact."

    "Remind the host, he can't wait to send medical teams from other galaxies to come over for treatment."

    "Is there any other way?" It is impossible for Song Xiang to watch a person die in front of his eyes. It looked like he was under ten years old, so it's a pity that such a young boy died like this, "Can the potion you bought for me before cure him?"

    "No, but the host can choose this hemostatic potion." The little assistant called Exiting the interface of the system mall, "Here are the necessary healing potions for going out."

    Song Xiang glanced at the price, and the price was five times more expensive than the previous potion. She gritted her teeth and bought a hemostatic potion for the blond boy. He poured it out of his mouth, "Such an expensive thing, if you live, you must pay me double."

    The hemostatic medicine worked very well, and it took effect soon, and he didn't see any more blood coming out. Song Xiang breathed a sigh of relief, "Is it all right now?"

    The assistant: "It's just that the bleeding has stopped. He still has some injuries on his body and needs medical treatment." Only in the medical cabin can he be completely cured."

    "That's impossible, who let you fall into this poor place where I am about to go bankrupt? Take care of yourself." Song Xiang has no medical cabin, and there is no medical treatment on A77 asteroid The cabin can be purchased in the mall, but the price is too high for her to afford.

    After the blood on the blond boy's body stopped, Song Xiang took him back to the city and placed him in a dilapidated house that hadn't yet collapsed.

    **

    The next day.

    The first thing Song Xiang did after waking up was to enter the small future town to check on the situation of the blond boy. She went to the place where the beautiful boy was placed, knocked on the door, "Are you awake?