Chapter 37

Chapter 37

    The ancient earth has long been extinct, and many plants have long since disappeared in the long river of history. Interstellar people's knowledge of the ancient earth only comes from a few sentences before the beginning of the interstellar history.

    Except for those who are interested in retro culture and history who will delve into some information, no one knows about ancient earth, and no one cares about this store, let alone search for words like ancient earth from tens of millions of stores.

    If it weren't for the painstaking operations of a few interstellar netizens, probably many interstellar people would never know the existence of this shop in their entire lives.

    So after learning about it, I successfully aroused my interest and began to search for this store on a large scale.

    After searching and searching, they found that many people bought it, and some people posted related photos. At this moment, no one cares whether the plants and watermelons sold in the "Ancient Earth Shop" are real plants that only existed on the ancient earth. It's still a fake, everyone just thinks it's curious, it's very novel, and they all want to try it.

    In this way, Song Xiang's only 1,000 watermelons on the shelves today were quickly robbed.

    Some people buy a small crispy watermelon to taste when they are short of money, while wealthy people directly buy dozens or hundreds of them, and take them home to save and eat slowly.

    Looking at the number of sold out, many new customers who are still on the sidelines are stunned, why did they hesitate and then they are gone? Is the mall system malfunctioning?

    After careful questioning, I found out that there are really no more watermelons, and all the watermelons have been sold out.

    "Could it be that the boss is cheating? Someone bought it for such an expensive price?"

    "It's not cheating, you see that someone on Xingwang.com has posted screenshots of the purchase, and bought fifty black beauties at once."

    "Really? Is it Trust? Who can be so rich and buy fifty at a time?"

    "Really, the person who posted the picture is the young master of the largest starship manufacturer in the 28th galaxy, known as the head of the anti-counterfeiting department, he must not be Trust."

    When everyone heard that he was the young master of a big starship manufacturer, they immediately felt that it must not be fake, so did they really sell so well?

    Is it true that the vegetables before the small shop taste so good? Even the young master of the big starship manufacturer is a customer of the small shop?

    At this time, someone asked: "If even the young master of the big starship manufacturer is his customer, don't the other people who buy dozens of big watermelons also have high status?

    " What if the owner of the 'Ancient Earth Shop' also has a background?

    Everyone wanted to find out the background of the shop owner, but there was no clue. The optical brain engineer who was good at investigation also tried to intrude to check, but was quickly stopped by the assistant. The engineer who failed miserably did not expect such a powerful person .

    But considering that the interstellar world is huge, with hundreds of galaxies, millions of planets, and countless billions of people, it's not surprising that there are people who are more powerful than him, as long as they don't have bad intentions.

    Song Xiang——an ordinary big vegetable grower, without any background, she is only focused on making money for the interstellar people, what bad thoughts can she have?