Chapter 10

Chapter 10 Discovery

    Relatives of Grandma Fang's family lived in the village below Lushan Town, twenty miles away from Lushan Town.

    Song Xiang got up in the morning and rode the tricycle that grandma used to pull goods to grandma Fang's relatives' house. Because she was not familiar with the road conditions, she drove slowly. After driving along the road for 20 minutes, she drove along the unrepaired country road More than twenty minutes.

    The village is in a mountain depression, the weather is cold, and the snow on the surrounding mountains has not yet melted.

    When the road was built, it didn't pass by here, and the villagers here didn't catch up with the opportunity to relocate, so they lived in this village all the time.

    When Song Xiang arrived, Grandma Fang's relatives were waiting at home. The other party was about the same age as grandma, dressed very plainly, and asked warmly, "Is it difficult to travel along the way?"

    Song Xiang smiled at her. Good." The

    kind old lady said: "Come in and enjoy the fire for a while?"

    Song Xiang politely declined, "No need, grandma, I'll leave after I buy the seeds."

    "Then I'll get them for you." The kind old lady put the prepared The rice and wheat were taken out, "I don't know why you are willing to buy our seeds. The taste of our seeds is not as good, and the yield is not as high. If you want to grow them, you should choose to buy them from outside."

    Song Xiang said: "But yours is not sprayed with pesticides."

    "That's true." The grandmother paused, "Then do you want corn and beans? I have them here too."

    "Then please give me some. "Song Xiang thought that they were all grown anyway, and it didn't matter if they were a little bit different, so he bought corn, beans, and peanuts. Since they were not staple foods, he bought five catties each.

    Song Xiang paid the money and moved the bought seeds to the car.

    The old grandma also asked her to help deliver some sweet potatoes to Grandma Fang. In addition, she also gave her a few catties of sweet potatoes and dried sweet potatoes baked by herself. Sweet."

    "Thank you then." Song Xiang thanked him and hurried back to Lushan Town.

    After returning to the small shop, she planned to re-enter the future town, and just as she opened the door a gap, she saw Hal blocking the door and shouting: "Song Xiang, Song Xiang, Song Xiang..."

    "Where are you going?" Are you in? If you don’t answer again, I will push the door open and come in."

    Song Xiang watched Hal push the door successfully, and his eyebrows jumped, "Don't come in."

    "Why not?" Hal's hand pushed the door. Suddenly , he vaguely heard someone's voice, "Is there someone hiding inside you?"

    Song Xiang's head was full of black lines, "There is a difference between men and women, can you just come in a girl's room?"

    Hal stepped back a few steps, "You I thought you had an accident all the time."

    "I fell asleep." Song Xiang said while changing the down jacket on his body, hanging it on the hook attached to the door, and slipping through the crack of the door wearing a sunscreen hat Go out, and then quickly slam the door shut, preventing Hal from seeing everything inside.

    After closing the door, Song Xiang coughed lightly, "I've been tired all day and finally fell asleep, you're lucky, you've been making noise outside."