Intro

Title: 小太阳[女A男O] | Little Sun [Female A Male O]
Author: 怀光

1-"Rescue the High and Cold Student God Who Suicide"

Xihe stared boredly at the high and cold student bully wearing glasses and blue and white school uniform. Last night, she got a system.

The task is to make this gloomy and withdrawn schoolmaster happy. The process was a bit tortuous, but the result was not bad. The pleasure value of the top student is increasing day by day, and Xihe also plans to retire after success.

Under the street lamp, in the night wind, she stepped on his shadow to escort him home.

But who can tell her why the high school student of the flower of Gaoling would hug her and ask for a mark?
-
The sun rises and never sets.
Keyword [salvation]
-
Nervous sports student x high-cold paranoid male academic bully

2 - "After the blackened hero is reborn, Bai Yueguang scums him"

Chengyang is the hero in a sea king novel, he was born tragically , ruthless.

She only makes cold use of all the Alphas who like her, but she... is the white moonlight that he has been thinking about for seven years.

After breaking the original plot,
he was reborn back to nineteen years old,
Bai Yueguang actually approached him proactively and said she liked him?

Jiang Lingyue is a career-minded female Alpha.

She didn't expect that a random act of righteousness when she was young would become the boy's salvation.

After being bound by the system, she had no choice but to slag this stranger's admirer.
However, this admirer seems a little crazy.
-
I love the moon, the moon doesn't know.
Keyword 【secret love】
-
Cold Lover Scum White Moonlight x Gentle Sensitive Crazy Male Student

3-"My Enemy and I Did a Fake Show for Real"

Jian Yao is the eldest lady of the Jian family who was born with a golden spoon in her mouth.

She is arrogant and straightforward by nature, and after entering the live broadcast room by mistake, she formed a relationship with a male anchor.

But not long after, she got a system that required her to attack this "favorite" fan male anchor.

After donating to become the big brother in the live broadcast room,
she invited the other party to have dinner together.

But when shebpushed away from the cafe that day, standing in front of her was a long-haired beauty with red lips and a red dress.
-
The stars are hidden in the fog, and you are hidden in my heart.
Keyword【A match made in heaven】-Eighteen
-
line drama straight actress x sand sculpture green tea male Internet celebrity

Search keywords: Protagonists: Xihe, Jiang Lingyue, Jian Yao┃ Supporting actors: Xie Xuanying, Chengyang, Li Wu┃ Others: Hardworking and hardworking supporting actors