Chapter 11

Chapter 11 Distress

    "Classmate?" Fan Pei curled his lips, let go of Xie Xuanying's arm, and reached out to touch her, "High school student Alpha, sports student... I like it, you are with me, I will let it go How are you?"

    Xihe glanced at him, with slanted eyes, hooked nose, and dyed yellow hair, so he said sincerely, "You are not my type."

    "Why? He is your type? "Fan Pei pointed to the tall and handsome young man next to him.

    How to answer this question?

    Answering no seemed a little weird, the girl struggled for a while, and then fell silent.

    But Xie Xuanying saw that Fan Pei didn't talk to him anymore and didn't want to listen to the two of them, so she walked forward on her own, leaving a cold back.

    "Hey, don't go! Did I fucking let you go?" Fan Pei got angry when he saw his aloof look, pretending to be aloof, did he really treat himself as someone?

    As he said, running forward was like kicking Xie Xuanying, but the girl behind him grabbed his arm. He turned his head, narrowed his eyes, and looked at the girl angrily.

    "What are you doing?" Xi He asked, frowning.

    Fan Pei looked at her pretty and fair face, widened her eyes slightly, and said through gritted teeth, "You're going to fight against me, aren't you?!"

    Looking at the other's angry look, she couldn't help but Dare to let go and let the other party approach Xie Xuanying, "You can't touch him..."

    Fan Pei smiled angrily, and said with sinister eyes: "Okay, you couple..."

    "What nonsense are you talking about?" The girl Shui Wan frowned, looked at the yellow-haired male Omega in disgust and said.

    Hearing the sound, the boy turned his head to look at the two of them, his dark eyes looked deep in the night, his red lips parted slightly and he said coldly, "Student Xi, don't you want to go?"

    Suddenly hearing the boy's voice, Xi and looked up. Looking at him, he smiled and said, "Go, I'll go right away."

    Fan Pei cursed in a low voice, this Alpha is so strong, his arm hurts from being pinched, so he shook his hand, stared at Xihe and said, "Fuck, let go! I'm a fucking Omega!"

    Xihe let go, Watching him warily.

    The yellow-haired Omega took a look at them, and they couldn't beat them, so he put down a harsh sentence and said: "You wait for me!"

    The next day, Xihe sent the boy home as usual.

    All the way without words, the girl pushed the bicycle and walked behind the boy.

    When he reached the entrance of the quiet alley, suddenly a black figure rushed out from the alley, quickly pulling the boy into the darkness.

    Xihe's heart skipped a beat, he pushed his bicycle aside, and hurried into the alley.

    The loud noise startled the follower behind him, and he hurriedly hid behind the wall.

    That beautiful male Omega saved him yesterday, and left in a hurry because he was afraid of him, before he had time to thank him.

    So today I specially wanted to thank them, but the other party was so cold that no one dared to approach them, so he could only hesitantly follow behind them, without the courage to go forward.

    But something happened suddenly, what happened?

    Xihe hurriedly ran through the alley. At the end of this alley was another street. Only the dim street lights brought dim light to the dark alley.