Chapter 2

Chapter 2

    Beautiful, bright, youthful and lively, this was the first feeling he felt when he saw her.

    He knew this person, he was in the same class as him, a sports student on the school basketball team, his name was... Xihe.

    Xihe, what kind of parents would give their daughter such a name, hoping that she would be as bright and dazzling as the sun?

    Best wishes, Xie Xuanying thought, hooking her pretty petal lips.

    Her grades are low but she has never been called a parent, and her family is very good. Just after the first class, when he went to the teacher's office to hand in his homework, the teachers mentioned...

    "That Xihe in your class counts down every day, don't Would you like to ask her parents to come over and have a chat? She is already a sophomore in high school, how can she pass the college entrance examination like this?" The head teacher of the second class next door said with a smile while holding the report card of the midterm exam.

    This time Class 2 did well in the exam. Although Xie Xuanying from Class 3 was the first, isn't the bottom one also in their class? Guaranteed to fight for two, get used to it.

    The sturdy homeroom teacher and chemistry teacher smiled, "Don't worry about it, I just hope that even if you don't go to college, you can live comfortably with that family, not to mention that they might go to a foreign country to study in college, after all, the family is rich."

    "So rich?" Class Two The homeroom teacher was stunned, "Why haven't you heard of it? And I heard from the sports students in our class that Xihe usually trains quite hard. With her grades, I thought she wanted to do it alone..."     "Don't worry about it. , anyway, she is very nice, you don't know that's a low-key person. Don't spread this matter to the outside world, don't pay money to worship at such a young age!" Li Xiudao, the class teacher of the third class.     Xie Xuanying withdrew her thoughts, and looked up at the girl in front of her. She seemed to be hesitant, not as decisive as other Alphas.     An Alpha with conditions like her probably has a lot of people who like her, right?     Why are you so cautious? Xie Xuanying thought boredly, chewing the bread in her mouth slowly, waiting for her to come over.     She seems to have been discovered! Xihe looked at the young man who looked up at her several times, thinking with some guilt.

    Now in the past? What was I thinking of doing just now?

    Wait, what am I here for?

    Xihe walked over anxiously. There were many people on the playground, but no one came here.

    It seemed that she was a bit abrupt, and Alpha, who was passing by not far away, saw her and chuckled lightly, as if laughing at her overthinking herself and trying to get close to Xie Xuanying in vain.

    Xie Xuanying picked up the thermos cup and took a sip of water. He raised his head slightly, revealing his slender and fair neck, and his Adam's apple that trembled slightly when he swallowed. He buttoned the school uniform to the top, looking ascetic and passionate.

    She rarely gets close to such a beautiful Omega, no, she has never been close to such a beautiful Omega!

    Usually they are like Zhou Tianle, the sunny and cheerful black-skinned Omega will be friends with her, and the others...

    Xihe's family is rich, but her father told her that rich people should keep a low profile, don't make yourself and the outburst household like.

    Although their family is a nouveau riche, they have been making money for more than ten years.