Chapter 20

Chapter 20 Work Around

    Xihe was surrounded by his classmates, and the two strong Alpha bodyguards waiting outside the basketball court hurried in, carried his injured lady to the school infirmary and reported the situation to the boss guiltily.

    The doctor said it was just a simple abrasion, so he applied some medicine to bandage it, told Xihe not to touch the water, and let her go.

    After receiving the news, Hope called Xihe directly to inquire about the specific situation.

    This matter has nothing to do with the bodyguard. She helped to explain a few words, but nothing major happened, so the matter turned around like this.

    After the injury, the coach said that she could go to rest for a few days first, and return to training after the injury recovered.

    Xihe sat in the classroom, staring at her injured leg in a daze. She looked up at the seat in front of her, which belonged to Xie Xuanying, and it was empty at the moment.

    She was in a complicated mood. After school, she specially asked the driver to take her to the hospital, planning to have a comprehensive physical examination.

    "Can't do strenuous exercise... What do you mean?"

    The system voice replied without any emotion: "Because the host has not completed the task and the life value is too low, the host's body function will gradually decline."

    "Then I...can't Are you playing basketball again?"

    "After the host completes the task, the HP will automatically recover." The

    hospital was completely white, with the pungent smell of disinfectant.

    She made an appointment for a physical examination online and completed all the examinations under the guidance of the doctor.

    Finally, the physical examination report in her hand showed that there was nothing wrong with her body.

    Xihe stuffed the medical examination report into her schoolbag and walked outside the hospital in silence.

    The bodyguard stood by the car waiting for her, and saw his lady who had always been sunny came over with a pale complexion, opened the car door for her, and asked with concern in a cold voice: "Miss, are you alright?"

    Xihe forced a smile After a while, "I'm fine."

    At night, when she was lying on the bed, her big, bright eyes lost their spirit and looked blank.

    What should she do?

    The system told her that as long as Xie Xuanying's pleasure value reaches 60%, even if the task is completed, the system will automatically unbind it.

    At that time, she won't have to worry about these things anymore.

    In the past, Xihe didn't understand why Xie Xuanying's pleasure value changed, but now, his mood seems to be affected by her.

    Want to increase the pleasure value of the other party...how should I do it?

    To please him?

    Before she can figure it out, tell the other party that she likes him?

    To be with him in order to complete the task, and kick him away after completing the task?

    Xihe turned over in pain, and buried her face in the soft quilt.

    what is this?

    Is she a rotten person? What's the difference between doing this and an Alpha who cheated on your feelings?