Chapter 69

Chapter 69

    His ethereal voice fell into her ears, "I'll go back first."

    Jian Yao didn't speak, just looked at his back, and slowly frowned.

    She tried to think about the possibility of Alpha and Alpha being together.

    The warm light shone on her soft bed, she plunged into the quilt, pulled the thin quilt with one hand irritably, thinking in the occluded air.

    Like it?

    She didn't know that the eldest lady had only seen the Omega who posted her back, and never thought about the possibility of brothers becoming lovers.

    What's more, they were clearly facing each other before.

    Doubts shrouded her heart, making it difficult for her to distinguish whether she was emotionally excited or guilty at the moment.

    She went shopping alone to choose a birthday present for her kind and charitable grandfather's 60th birthday.

    Jian Xing was worried that she could not tidy up well, so she specially sent her personal assistant to pick out decent clothes for Jian Yao.

    Jian Yao only thought that her mother was worrying too much, but she didn't refuse. Anyway, she doesn't need to spend money to buy clothes.

    The girl in the mirror looked very beautiful, with curved eyebrows, gray fox eyes slightly narrowed, and full red lips slightly raised, a bit like a smile but not a smile.

    She was wearing a white knee-length skirt custom-made by her mother, a pair of white Martin boots, and her short black hair was rolled up and decorated with diamond hairpins.

    This kind of dress gave her a pure and simple taste, and with that simple face, she looked like a porcelain doll in a glass window.

    Mother still likes this kind of dress, she touched the diamond studs on her ears helplessly, thinking.

    She looks very well behaved, like when she was a child.

    This face doesn't seem to have changed much.

    The assistant is a young male Alpha, he glanced at the beautiful lady in the rearview mirror, and then continued to look at the road.

    The president told him to let the lady change her clothes honestly, and stop dressing indecently.

    In fact, this appearance was also his first impression of Miss.

    It's just that later, Miss didn't join Tianxing Entertainment, nor did she join other companies, but rebelliously insisted on becoming an actress.

    When I saw her again, she was always dressed in black and looked cool.

    The hotel looked resplendent, she opened the car door and walked down.

    Uncles, aunts and sisters in costumes and their companions greeted her with smiles.

    "Little Jane." Uncle Lin, who only reached her shoulder, patted her on the shoulder, "Are you back?"

    She nodded to him with a smile, and said with a smile, "Hello, Uncle Lin.

    " The man came over, smiled at her gently, and called her Uncle Lin, "Father."

    Jian Yao looked at the gentle man with a little surprise, and Lin Jiangtian introduced: "Little Jane, this It's my son, Lin Ji." The

    two greeted each other with a smile, and the three walked in together.