Chapter 70

Chapter 70 Little Fox

    As soon as Jian Yao sat in the co-pilot, she frowned and said to Lin Ji, "You don't have to listen to my mother's insistence on coming to me, you know what she's thinking."

    Lin Ji drove the car and asked her with a smile, "Miss Jian Am I dissatisfied?"

    "That's not what I mean." She said helplessly, "Master Lin returned from studying abroad, is he willing to marry a dude who has achieved nothing?"

    "Why does Miss Jian say that about herself?" He said with a gentle voice, "How dare you I admire your courage to fight against your parents and go out alone to pursue your dreams."

    Jian Yao didn't hear a bit of admiration from his tone, but thought it was a bit of a joke.

    "Lin Ji, I'm not good enough for you." She said bluntly, "I'm not interested in business, so I can't provide you with any help."

    "I don't need your help." Lin Ji's voice was flat and confident.

    "Miss Jian, the combination of Jian and Lin will bring our two families closer together, and it will also benefit both parties' business. I don't know what you are hesitating for?"

    Jian Yao turned his head to look at him. What unnecessary expressions, the demeanor is somewhat similar to her mother.

    "As I said, I have someone I like." She said seriously.

    "What's more, are you really willing to accept the marriage arranged by your parents?" Jane asked puzzled.

    But Lin Ji obviously didn't feel that what she said was an obstacle to Jian Lin's marriage.

    "Miss Jane, has the person you like told Aunt Jane?" There was a faint smile in his voice.

    "If you told Aunt Jane, I believe she would be reasonable and not arrange blind dates and marriages for you."

    "But you didn't, did you?"

    Jian Yao looked at the flashing street scene through the windshield in front of the car , did not speak.

    After a few seconds of silence in the car, his voice sounded again.

    "Why?" He asked with a smile, "Do you think the person you like can't do it?"

    "Or you are worried about being hindered by your family, so you don't dare?"

    Jian Yao's voice was a little cold, "Don't speculate on me. "

    "Don't be angry." Lin Ji said, "You asked me if I am willing to marry."

    "Yes, you know, I am twenty-eight years old."

    "Omega at this age is not popular among Alphas. At my age, it is not a wise choice for me to spend time on a fruitless relationship."

    She smiled, feeling a little emotional.

    "In some ways, you and my mother are the same."

    "Is it really that important to you to be wise and right?"

    "Also,"

    "I've never felt that the person I like can't do it."

    Soon after, the car was parked in a parking lot not far from a restaurant.

    This restaurant is about ten minutes drive from her residence, which is not too far.

    The two entered this elegant western restaurant, and a few minutes later, a taxi stopped by the side of the road.