Chapter 13

Chapter 13

    Near noon, Xi He was lying on the hospital bed bored watching TV, when someone knocked on the door and came in, she looked up and was pleasantly surprised to find that it was her wandering mother, followed by fat and simple Hope.

    "Mom, why are you back?" Xihe put down the phone in his hand and asked with a smile.

    Jiang Yuelian is a beautiful woman, in her forties, she still has charm.

    She was wearing a beautiful cyan cheongsam, exuding a rich and elegant temperament. Seeing her daughter like this, she said helplessly: "I heard from your father that you were beaten beyond recognition. I can't come back and take a look?"

    Xi and Ding Looking at that blue and purple face

    , she retorted: "How can..." Jiang Yuelian sat beside her bed and said, "Why would you fight with someone? Who are those people?"

    "It's just looking for trouble, look at me If it's not pleasing to the eye, I'll hit it..." Xihe said nonsense with some guilt, not daring to look at her.

    Seeing her daughter like this, Jiang Yuelian sighed, knowing immediately that she was not telling the truth.

    But Jiang Yuelian didn't force Xihe to say, the family of three happily chatted about where she went, who she met, and what interesting things happened.

    Although she didn't force her daughter to tell, she was investigating this matter behind her back. After all, she didn't know the specific situation of the other party. Jiang Yuelian was very worried that her daughter would be retaliated against.

    She first asked her husband, hoping that she would have a pure temperament, and she rarely thought about it carefully except for business matters. She just said: "That child is very good-looking and has a good personality. He has been apologizing to me."

    Later, she I went to ask Aunt Li again, and found out that the Omega that my daughter desperately protected once stayed at her daughter's residence.

    Are they... that kind of relationship?

    This makes sense, Jiang Yuelian is not the kind of unreasonable person, in order to confirm the relationship between the two, she quietly tested her overly optimistic daughter all day long.

    "Xixi, what's your relationship with that Omega?" The elegant young woman lowered her head to help her daughter peel the oranges, asking casually.

    "Ah?" Xihe was suddenly asked, a little stunned, and honestly replied: "It's a classmate."

    "Just a classmate?" Jiang Yuelian bent her red lips and looked at her with a smile.

    Xihe was a little guilty. Although it was the truth, her mother always looked at her like this, making her feel like she was lying to her. Her eyes fluttered, and she grinned, "Of course, otherwise, what else could it be?" Relationship?"

    "Really?" The young woman continued to lower her head to peel the orange, while saying, "It's just that classmate, you won't go home to escort

    him back in the middle of the night?" It's so dangerous on the road..."

    "Where's his family? He came out to work after he was only a sophomore in high school, so he doesn't care about his studies?" Jiang Yuelian asked curiously.     Xihe paused, and said: "There is only one grandfather in his family. He was sick and just got out of the hospital some time ago. He needed money to go out to work, and he has very good grades

    . He is the first in our grade!"

With a look of honor, she curled her lips and said with a smile: "Is that so... Then he earned the money for his grandfather's medical treatment?" The