Chapter 9

Chapter 9 Female Bodhisattva

    Xihe touched his head in confusion, why him? Does he mean why should he help him?

    This question... Could it be that she wants to answer it directly, the world is just a book, everyone is a paper man, and you are the... paper man with the aura of the protagonist?

    She hesitated for a moment and said: "Why can't it be you?"

    Xie Xuanying smiled, beautiful and fragile, yes, why?

    He walked in, took off his shoes and put them in the shoe cabinet, and stepped barefoot on the gray carpet at the door, with a kind of cold beauty.

    She looked at his white and skinny feet, which were...so pretty.

    Fortunately, she was only stunned for two seconds, then ran to the guest room and took out the slippers that had not been removed, put them on one knee and put them at his feet, and said, "Are you wearing this?"

    The person in front of her supported her shoulders , put her feet in the slippers, and asked in a slightly cold boyish voice: "Where is the bathroom?"

    "...There are in the guest room, let me take you there, there are new bathrobes in the cabinet." Xi He Bianqi said beside him, and walked forward with Xie Xuanying.

    There are corridors on both sides of the stairs. Many rooms in this room were originally guest rooms, but Xihe didn't like to live with other people, and no one came. She reserved a room for Wen Zishan on the first floor, except for her parents. The other ones have been converted into studios, study rooms, audio-visual rooms and so on.

    According to her parents, poor students have a lot of stationery, she is not good at drawing, and she rarely goes to the study to study, or it is not to study when she goes to the study.

    All in all, the only guest room in her house is on the far left side of the corridor on the second floor. Fortunately, Aunt Li often comes to clean it, so the inside is fairly clean.

    Xihe pushed open the door and said, "No one has lived here before. If you don't want to go home, you can live here."

    Although she was really curious about why Xie Xuanying came to her house, she was afraid that he would be angry if she asked too much, so she simply refused. asked.

    He nodded and said, "Okay, where do you live?"

    "Ah?" Xihe didn't know why he asked, but then he reacted and said: "The second room on the right hand side of the stairs, if you need anything, you can come to me at any time." The

    boy nodded, his fair and slender neck slightly curved With a beautiful curve, he tugged at his beautiful petal lips and said, "Okay."

    Xihe saw that he seemed to be quite adapted, so he went back to his room first, after all, it was getting late.

    She pushed open the door of her room, there were messy posters on the wall, some popular books on the bookshelf, and some weird books, such as "Metaphysics", "Five Elements and Eight Diagrams", "Zhou Gong Interpretation of Dreams" and the like.

    After closing the door casually, she entered the bathroom and put down the hair tie. Her short black hair reached her shoulders. A moment later, she came out in a gray pajamas, carrying the damp mist from the bathroom.

    Xihe was sitting at the desk blowing her hair, and took out a copy of "ABO Basic Physiology" and put it on the reading shelf on the desk. She held the hair dryer in her left hand and turned to the pheromone in her right hand. She didn't understand why she only read Xie Xuanying