Chapter 21

Chapter 21

    ——Why did Xi suddenly ask this question?

    A questioning message from the class teacher popped up on the girl's cell phone, and she was silent for a while.

    Replied - thank you teacher, just a little curious.

    Li Xiu knew about the scandal between the two of them. After all, he is not an old-fashioned old man, but Xihe's mother, Ms. Jiang Yuelian, came to find him to change their positions. Keep an eye on it.

    Although Xie Xuanying was born good-looking and had good grades, but his family background is ordinary. The Xi family probably looked down on him and did not want their daughter to marry such an Omega. Director Li guessed that Xihe would marry a well-matched Omega.     A few days ago, the two walked far away, and Xihe no longer followed Xie Xuanying. Li Xiu always saw the two of them inseparable from the window of the office. Although the students said that Xihe was chasing Xie Xuanying, But after all, young and energetic, it is difficult for an Omega to refuse this kind of fiery love.     Of course, his family's top student is different, but he is always a little worried.     Now Xihe came to inquire about Xie Xuanying with him again. He was afraid that the two of them...     Now is a critical point in Xie Xuanying's life. As long as he can get a good ranking in the competition, no university will be willing to recruit him, scholarship grants It is also soft.     The money may not be a big deal to the wealthy second generation like Xihe, but at least it will allow Xie Xuanying to concentrate on her studies without having to work part-time.     Li Xiu had thousands of knots in her heart and was extremely entangled. She was afraid that the two of them would get involved in something and ruin Xie Xuanying's future.     But being called back by the girl's curiosity, he couldn't chase after the students to ask, after all, as a teacher, he always had to maintain a mature and stable image.     Director Li replied restrainedly—well, good, students Xi should study hard too!     ——Yes, thank you, teacher.     The girl lay on the big soft bed, her brown eyes looked at the ceiling of her house, and she gave up thinking.

    The days without Xie Xuanying really passed quickly. Maybe she has always been a person who has nothing to do and has no pursuit. Now her only hobby-basketball, has also been deprived by the system.

    In a blink of an eye, it is summer vacation, and the sun is hot.

    In the past, every summer vacation, Wen Zishan would ask her to go to the seaside to escape the summer heat, but this year obviously can't do it.

    Xihe's physical condition was deteriorating, and the hospital couldn't find out what caused it. They said it was a common cold and fever, and they should just keep warm and exercise more.

    But when the baby girl moved a little, her body hurt badly, and in severe cases, she even vomited blood. This situation made Xi's parents dare not force their daughter to exercise.

    They turned around in a hurry, and now they have reached the point of praying to God and worshiping Buddha.

    The pale and fragile girl came down the stairs on the second floor in a gray-blue silk pajamas and a dark blue coat.

    Xihe looked at his current home, and all he saw were a bunch of hanging yellow talismans and various bead strings, saying that they could send blessings and luck, and pray for safety.

    She lowered her eyes, those originally bright and beautiful brown almond eyes were now only a little sickly and tired.

    Wen Zishan asked her to play games with her today, Xihe specially went downstairs, planning to wait for her at the door.