Chapter 35

Chapter 35 System

    Jiang Lingyue didn't quite understand, and even felt that the other party's feelings were a little inexplicable.

    half an hour ago.

    "Di, the system binding is successful, and system 1388 will serve you wholeheartedly."

    Jiang Lingyue, who was sitting at the desk, paused while holding a pen, and then continued to sign her name on the document.

    This is the last document she needs to deal with today, a real estate agreement signed with the president of Yiwang.

    Right away, she can get off work.

    "Hello host, congratulations on being selected by the plane will of the novel "Sea King Omega Growth Guide", and now I will issue a system task for you..."

    A husky female voice with doubts sounded in the empty office, and Jiang Lingyue rubbed gently Rub his forehead.

    She muttered in a low voice, "Too tired recently? Are you hallucinating?"

    "Host, you don't have auditory hallucinations. The system 1388 artificial intelligence system is at your service." The

    female president raised her slender and beautiful eyebrows, what's the situation?

    "Are you...artificial intelligence?" She asked, full of curiosity, "You said this world is a book?" The

    mechanical voice replied: "Yes, the host."

    "Who is the protagonist?" Jiang Ling Moon asked in a puzzled tone.

    "The protagonist's name is Chengyang, 19 years old, male Omega, studying at P University, a top university in P City." The system answered her in an emotionless voice.

    Chengyang?

    Never heard of it, not interested.

    So Jiang Lingyue capped the pen, put the document away and called her right-hand assistant Xie Yuyan to come get it.

    Now, she is off work.

    "Master, you must accept the mission." The mechanical voice said.

    Jiang Lingyue lay on her comfortable seat, thinking it was very interesting, so she asked: "Why?"

    "If the host does not accept the task, you will die because of the plot." The

    female president raised her eyebrows, to be honest, She has no interest in such things as extra overtime.

    But he still cares about his own life. After all these years of hard work, he managed to make some achievements in P City.

    If I die now, I always feel a bit disadvantaged.

    "I haven't even heard of the protagonist you mentioned, are you sure I am the character in this book?" Jiang Lingyue asked, could it be that she is a cannon fodder, the kind that the protagonist can't even meet?

    The current cannon fodder's life experience is so complicated? Jiang Lingyue thought wildly.

    She has worked hard in P City for the past few years and has never heard of the name Cheng Yang in the mall. She is not a villain, so why did she die because of the direction of the plot?

    "You are not only the key character in the book, but also the hope for the continuation of the plane." The system's cold voice revealed a bit of heaviness.

    Although it is only a system, any will has a desire to survive.

    The same is true for system 1388. Once the host does not accept the task, the plane collapses, and everything about this plane will disappear.