Chapter 38

Chapter 38

    The young man's pleasant voice trembled slightly, with a few traces of nasal, "You...know me?"

    He clearly never told her his name.

    Jiang Lingyue didn't expect the other party to ask such a question, shouldn't she be overjoyed to see her Bai Yueguang standing in front of her?

    Why did he bother to notice this?

    She smiled and said, "I heard about you..."

    Heard about him? Where would you hear about him?

    The young man lowered his head, not knowing what he was thinking.

    Seeing that he was silent, Jiang Lingyue pointed to the table in front of her and said, "Put down the wine first."

    Chengyang nodded, and obediently put the wine on the table.

    Pretty good, she thought while looking at the other person.

    It shouldn't be difficult to attack him, right?

    The other party seems to like her very much?

    "Host, friendly reminder, the hero's favorability value for you is 100%, but the strategy value is 0%."

    ?

    Jiang Lingyue was a little puzzled.

    What's the meaning?

    She always felt that there was no difference between the two.

    "The strategy value reflects the hero's dependence on you. Only when the strategy value is high enough will the hero agree to be with you."

    Is that so?

    Jiang Lingyue was dubious, and called Chengyang to sit down, "Chengyang, sit next to me."

    She patted the seat around her, and said to the dumbfounded Omegas in the room, "Go out first."

    Listen to what she said , Shen Shuyu was not happy anymore.

    Chengyang is pretty, but hers.

    These people are gone, who will accompany him?

    "Wait, you." Shen Shuyu pointed to a beautiful female Omega, "You stay and the others go out." The

    female Omega happily sat next to Mr. Shen. After all, Mr. Shen is good-looking and rich. Happy to serve such guests.

    And, there seems to be a play to be had here.

    The other person in the room is Mr. Shen's good friend, President Jiang of Tianyang Group.

    Rumors say that this Alpha is ruthless, not only sexual, but also an Alpha of the ascetic type with the appearance of a fishing type.

    I don't know how many Omega's in P city are eager to post it, so they are looking forward to getting a favor from this person.

    Unexpectedly...

    the female Omega looked at the innocent male Omega sitting next to Jiang Lingyue and thought, President Jiang actually likes this type.

    People like them are never around for too long.

    Knowing the type Mr. Jiang likes, the sisters also have a direction to work hard.

    Jiang Lingyue smiled gently, looking at the upright Omega sitting beside her.