Chapter 46

Chapter 46 Sister

    To be honest, Jiang Lingyue doesn't have any siblings at all.

    If Jiang Shuyu and the other children in her life hadn't died young, why would she rush to find herself to go back and inherit the property?

    It's ridiculous to say that Jiang Shuyu has had countless Omegas, and gave birth to seven or eight children, but all of them died.

    It was Chu Xi, who she always looked down upon, who gave birth to her an Alpha daughter.

    But back then, if Jiang Yuelian hadn't extended a helping hand and recognized Jiang Lingyue's father, Chu Xi, as her younger brother, she would have taken her home to take care of her.

    I am afraid that Chu Xi had already passed away due to dystocia.

    Thinking of her mother, Jiang Lingyue's teeth itch with hatred.

    Asking her to go back and honestly calling out "Mother" in front of Jiang Shuyu would be worse than killing her.

    Now hearing him call her sister, Jiang Lingyue was stunned.

    what is this? Is it fun?

    So she smiled and patted the other person's head, "Well,

    be good." But Chengyang was obviously not very good, so he approached Jiang Lingyue cautiously, trying to kiss Jiang Lingyue.

    Where did he have such courage?

    This lonely person, isn't he afraid that she will mark him with her brutality?

    Jiang Lingyue put her hands behind her back to support the ground, raised her head slightly so that Chengyang could kiss her, and was thinking endlessly.

    Surprisingly, her body didn't reject him at all.

    But she dared not mark him.

    The hero belongs to the world.

    What's more, he still has to follow the main line.

    When the time comes, he doesn't know how many Alphas there will be.

    After all, in the original plot, he is like a Neptune.

    Now his innocence is like a little white flower, but it may not be so in the future.

    Chengyang's ears were red, and he boldly sat astride her, holding her head and kissing her half-forcedly.

    Maybe he learned it without a teacher, or he should be good at it naturally, this kiss looks tender and indulgent.

    Jiang Lingyue opened her eyes and watched the other party blushing and kissing herself. His beautiful fair face was blushing, and he looked innocent and charming.

    The hazy white light on the screen reflected on her face, the story has developed to the point where the heroine is trying to be beautiful and wants to confess her love to the hero again.

    There was nothing innocent about the hot, wet tongue raging in her mouth.

    After kissing for about ten minutes, the other party finally had fun. He put his hands on her shoulders and nestled softly in her arms.

    Jiang Lingyue put her arms around his slender waist to prevent him from slipping down.

    Chengyang leaned against her arms blushing and panting, and asked for a while, "Do you like me?"

    She supported his waist and said, "Yes."

    "How long will you like me?" He looked up at her Somewhat cold and hard jawline.