Chapter 29

Chapter 29 Ending

    "Why don't you study hard?" The boy asked with red eyes and a slight cry.

    ha? Just because of this?

    Xihe didn't quite understand the other party's brain circuit, but still hugged the young man into his arms, and comforted him: "Honey, I will study hard in the future, don't be angry..."

    Xie Xuanying patted the girl's hand around his waist , He glanced at her with black eyes, "Xixi, you are perfunctory!" When

    he found out, Xihe smiled guiltyly, looking a little silly, she retorted without confidence: "No...but why? You must study hard..."

    "Do you want to leave me?" the young man asked coldly.

    Xihe felt wronged, and shouted: "How dare I, I wish I could be tied to you every day, why would you think so?"

    "You wish you could be with me every day?" If you don’t go to Y University, your uncle and aunt will definitely let you study abroad.”

    “You don’t want to study hard now, do you want to go abroad to find other Omega?” The

    girl embraced the other’s slender waist and kissed him smooth and fair With a handsome face, he said: "How can I have that kind of thought? You are enough."

    "Humph" Xie Xuanying squinted at the girl, and said: "You better think like this..."

    He pointed My bright red petal lips, "Kiss." The

    girl immediately smiled and leaned closer.

    Her hands dishonestly lifted the hem of the other's shirt, cruising around his waist, while the boy reached out and grabbed the clothes on her back, pinching out a wrinkle.

    The two slept together not long after they lived together. Xihe was still a little hesitant at first, but the boy was standing outside her room door in pajamas with a pillow in his arms, and whispered with red eyes, "Why can't we be together? Are you unwilling to be responsible to me?" ?”

    Xihe immediately disarmed, she couldn’t help but soften her heart.

    Probably because of grasping this point, the boy got more and more aggressive, and even asked her to mark him permanently.

    She can agree to other requests, but she really doesn't have the guts to shirk this one.

    The permanent marking required opening up his genital cavity, entering and forming a knot, which would allow him to be his own Omega forever.

    Xihe dare not, she likes Xie Xuanying, but she is confused about the future.

    Both her boyfriend and her parents told her that she had to go to college, and then they would have a wedding and be together forever.

    Xie Xuanying is ridiculously indifferent to others, and a little crazy to her, but he is smart and beautiful, and he is too aware of other people's weaknesses, so it is difficult for anyone to reject him.

    The same goes for Xihe, she likes him very much.

    Mother said that as an Alpha, she should be responsible for what she did, and she did so, but is she really ready to be with Xie Xuanying for the rest of her life?

    She didn't know that there was always a knot in her heart, and she didn't dare to mention it to anyone.

    Just like she dared not tell everyone around her that the world is a book and everyone is a paper figure in the book.