Chapter 52

Chapter 52 Confidence

    Bai Yiyi instantly had the feeling that a scholar met a soldier, and he couldn't use his strength.

    Is it useful to talk about ethics with her?

    Originally, he drank so much alcohol for her, intending to teach her a lesson when she was drunk, but now it seems that this person is quite sober?

    "By the way, what's your name?" She asked lazily.

    Bai Yiyi didn't speak, so he didn't tell her.

    He answered irrelevantly and asked, "Why did you abandon Yangyang?"

    "Abandoned?" She smiled, "Who said I abandoned him?"

    "We just broke up." Her voice was flat.

    "Break up?" Bai Yiyi asked, "You... you dare to do it or not, you have already developed to that level, how can you not marry him?"

    "He is different from you, he is not a joker " Bai Yiyi said coldly.

    "Haha, are you so naive?" Jiang Lingyue said with a smile, "If you are in a relationship, you will get married? What are you thinking..."

    Bai Yiyi gritted his teeth, "He is trying to please you now, if you really don't like Him, just make it clear to him..."

    "Isn't that clear enough?" There was a hint of helplessness in her tone, "I don't like him, no matter what he does for me, you tell him , Don't waste your time on me."

    Her cold words came from Bai Yiyi's phone, and Chengyang's face was expressionless.

    Bai Yiyi stared at his beautiful jade-white face, then saw him smile, and said: "Stop messing around, she was joking..."

    He sighed in disappointment, but it still didn't work, why did the roommate insist on How about jumping into a fire pit?

    "Yangyang, why don't I introduce you to another Alpha and forget about her..."

    "No." Chengyang said with a smile, "Don't introduce me to other Alphas, it would be better if she knew..."

    "She won't know, she doesn't care about you at all!" Bai Yiyi said excitedly, for a moment After looking at his expressionless face, he stopped his voice.

    Bai Yiyi took his arm and said earnestly: "Yangyang..."

    He glanced at his outfit which was completely different from his usual one.

    "Don't be like this...I feel bad." Bai Yiyi pouted.

    Chengyang patted his head and said with a smile, "Don't worry about me, she will be with me."

    Bai Yiyi didn't understand his strange confidence at all, so he could only watch him leave worriedly.

    I 'm really stunned...

    If one day he becomes like this for an Alpha... Bai Yiyi hurriedly shook his head, bah bah, what are you thinking?

    Ominous.

    Chengyang went to the Tianyu community alone.

    He carried some documents in his bag, as well as a laptop.

    This is... the third day since she broke up with him.

    Jiang Lingyue rubbed her forehead, she has increased her workload recently.

    Obviously, as long as the blackening value is increased by 10%, the system can be unbound.

    At that time, she and Chengyang will no longer have any intersection...