Chapter 5

Chapter 5 Part-time jobs

    Xie Xuanying was walking on the road, feeling as if someone was following him. He turned his head and took a look vigilantly, and saw a man wearing a peaked cap pretending to be looking at his mobile phone.

    The man only showed pale pink smiling lips and a fair lower half of his face. He had a good jaw line and a small and delicate nose. He looked mysterious and attractive.

    The boy continued to walk forward, leading people to the alley at the school gate, which was a small path leading to nearby residential buildings.

    A gust of wind flew towards Xihe with her fist, she dodged in a hurry, and the black peaked cap accidentally fell to the ground.

    She raised her hand and hurriedly said, "Stop beating, thank you classmate, I..." The

    young man withdrew his hand, crossed his chest and looked at her mockingly, "It's you again? Xihe, why are you always following me?"

    " I..." She was at a loss for words, unable to come up with a suitable reason.

    Could it be possible to tell him that he has obtained a system and that this world is a book?

    If he didn't really get a system, Xihe himself would feel crazy to believe such a thing.

    "No matter what you want from me, you won't get it. I advise you not to think of me again!" The young man stared at her sternly, and said coldly.

    Xihe couldn't say anything, so he could only say awkwardly: "No, classmate Xie, you misunderstood, I didn't expect to get anything from you." The

    young man sneered: "Yeah, you don't want anything, just pure It's just following an Omega."

    "I..." She lowered her head aggrievedly, the corners of her eyes were a little red, she didn't look like an Alpha at all, but like an Omega who was bullied.

    Xie Xuanying was a little annoyed when she saw her useless appearance, and he didn't have time to educate her for the other's parents. He was anxious to work part-time at the barbecue stand, so he turned his head and gave her a disgusted look, then walked to the place not far from the school gate. Went to the bus station.

    She stood there for a while, then reached out to pick up the peaked cap on the ground, patted the ashes on the ground, and followed silently.

    Four stops later, a beautiful female voice reported: "Round Street Square, we're here. Passengers who got off the bus, please get off through the back door!" The

    young man stepped out of the platform with long legs, and when he looked back, he saw that the girl in black was still following him.

    What is she trying to do? Xie Xuanying's face was slightly green, and she walked quickly to No. 168 Pedestrian Street.

    It was close to seven o'clock at this time, and there were many people at Zhang's barbecue stall, and there were many young people coming and going.

    He greeted the boss with a smile. The boss Zhang Wu is a kind, short and thin old man with small eyes. Seeing Xie Xuanying coming, he also smiled and said: "Xiao Xie is here, put your things down first, go to the back kitchen. "

    Xie Xuanying is good-looking. Many young Alphas are willing to come to Zhang's to buy barbecues. Most of them come for the young and handsome barbecue guys. Zhang Wu knows that Xie is short of money, so he is willing to help.

    A girl wearing a black peaked cap walked in from the outside, looking simple and cold, Zhang Wu saw someone coming, so he hurried up to entertain him.