Chapter 61

Chapter 61 Contraceptive Pills

    His clear and pleasant voice trembled slightly, Jiang Lingyue swallowed, buried her head on his neck and shoulders, and couldn't help answering in a low voice: "Yes." As the

    night darkened, unbearable panting filled the small room.

    Someone is lingering to death when the roses are in full bloom, calling each other's name softly.

    The morning light shone on the young man's messy hair, and he slowly opened his eyes, only to feel a severe pain in his body.

    He stretched out his hand to lift the quilt, and saw the terrifying green and red marks on his jade white legs, but Chengyang smiled.

    Feeling his movements, Jiang Lingyue opened her eyes in a daze, only to see him looking at her shyly.

    "It hurts." Qingrun's voice was a little hoarse, with a soft tone.

    She got up and cooked porridge for him, then went to the pharmacy to buy medicine.

    The clerk looked at her with an inexplicable, teasing look.

    Jiang Lingyue was frank, she paused, and asked: "Yes, do you have contraceptive pills?"

    The clerk's expression changed instantly, and the clerk could only conceive after completely marking the Omega.

    But this Alpha came to buy birth control pills...

    The woman in silk pajamas ignored the clerk's condemning gaze, and walked out with the bag.

    Last night...

    Walking out of the pharmacy, Jiang Lingyue thought helplessly on the way back to the apartment that she had gone too far.

    She really didn't expect that complete marking would be such a huge stimulus to Alpha, even far exceeding the description in the federal biology textbook.

    Now that the other party has been completely marked, it is necessary to continue to treat him well in the future.

    Also, do you have to find a time to get married?

    Jiang Lingyue was holding Fang Yubai's thigh to help him apply the medicine, while thinking about it endlessly.

    The young man blushed shyly, glanced down, and put his right fist on Yingfen's lips.

    After helping him deal with it, she hesitated, should she give him the contraceptive pill?

    They are not married yet, Chengyang is still in school, if he is pregnant now, what will those people say about him?

    Jiang Lingyue struggled for a while, but still took out the box of medicine from the bag.

    The young man is from the Department of Chemistry of P University. After seeing the words on the box, his face turned pale instantly, and he understood what the other party meant.

    She looked at the medicine with a guilty conscience, and coughed lightly, "Yangyang...now, it's not suitable." The

    young man looked at her with a considerate look, smiling softly, but his lips were bloodless.

    He was silent for a moment, reached out to pick up the box of medicine, and said to her: "I understand."

    Jiang Lingyue looked at him and felt a little uncomfortable for a while, seeing him take the medicine from her hand, she felt a little guilty Touching the tip of her nose gently, "Um... I, I go to work first?"