Chapter 12

Chapter 12

    Obviously, the family background is superior, beautiful and sunny, why are you so obsessed with him?

    Suddenly someone kicked open the door and surrounded the group of Alphas, "Stop!"

    Everyone turned their heads and saw that the uniforms they were wearing were members of the Federal Security Bureau, so they stopped and stood aside obediently.

    The leader was a thirty-four-year-old female Alpha, she showed her ID, and then said in a mature Yujie voice: "Come with us!"

    Xihe was sent to the hospital, and Xie Xuanying followed The Federal Security Service took notes.

    They transferred the monitoring of the nearby road section, notified the family members of the injured, and are investigating the identities of those involved in the incident.

    The person who reported the case was Omega, whom they had rescued before. Seemingly honest, Xie Xuanying thanked him and asked the investigator Xihe for his ward number.

    It was already late at night when he left, and he took a taxi to the hospital with a white schoolbag full of black footprints on his back.

    Xie Xuanying couldn't tell what she was thinking, but he was very worried about Xihe now, and he wanted to see her, otherwise he couldn't feel at ease.

    In the middle of the night, the incandescent lights in the hospital were still on. Xihe was lying on the bed in the ward. She looked very different from when we first met. People are distressed.

    Xie Xuanying asked the nurse sister for a small stool, sat in front of the hospital bed, and looked at her quietly.

    She is no longer so beautiful, but he feels that she is more attractive to him than before.

    He smiled at himself mockingly in his heart, Xie Xuanying, so you also long to be protected?

    The young man stretched out his white and skinny hand to break apart the scarred fingers of the other party, and put his own hand in, but her hand was cold and there was no way to hold him.

    So he covered the opponent's hand with his backhand, and fell asleep lying on her stomach against the corner of her quilt.

    Xihe opened his eyes, there was a blinding white in front of his eyes, his whole body was in pain, his left eye...why couldn't see?

    This is where? Xihe tilted his head slightly, feeling that the sound of his breathing was terribly loud in his ears, and his neck hurt.

    A person in school uniform was lying in front of her hospital bed, holding her hand with a sharp-boned hand. Her eyes were so swollen that she felt sore even when she turned them slightly. Knowing that this was a hospital, Xihe slowly closed her right hand. Eye.

    I hope that as soon as I enter the door, I can see his spoiled baby girl lying on the hospital bed with a bruised nose and a swollen face, her right leg is hung up with a plaster cast, her left eye is wrapped in gauze, and the corner of her mouth is black and blue.

    He covered his mouth, and two lines of tears rolled down the doll's face with only a few wrinkles. He completely ignored the teenager sitting by the hospital bed, crying and whispering: "My precious daughter... woo woo woo, How did it become like this..."

    Xie Xuanying raised her head in a daze, and turned to look at the source of the sound. It was a middle-aged man about 1.6 meters tall, wearing a tight-fitting small suit, and his eyes were very similar to Xihe's. Big almond eyes.