Chapter 41

Chapter 41 Consulting

    Although the other party has already seen through, what Jiang Lingyue thinks in her heart is how to pretend to be more like it in the future.

    She smiled to cover up and said, "Why do you say that?" The

    young man smiled wryly, "Boss Jiang, you are lying to me, but your eyes can't."

    Jiang Lingyue raised her eyebrows, looking at the street lights flashing by outside the window, He asked faintly: "Will you be willing to be with me only if I really like you?"

    He was silent for a while, and replied after a long while: "I don't know."

    Well, what a disappointing answer.

    The car parked steadily at the gate of P University. Chengyang opened the door, hesitated for a moment, then turned to the woman leaning against the window and said, "Goodbye, Mr. Jiang."

    Jiang Lingyue nodded with a smile, She said decently: "Goodbye."

    Today's weather is fine, and the night wind is sultry.

    Under the illumination of the street lamp at the door, the white jade face looked more pure and beautiful.

    Nineteen...

    younger than her.

    Jiang Lingyue turned her head and said to the driver in a cold tone: "Go to Tianyu Community."

    Tianyu is located in the center of City P, and it can be said that every inch of land is expensive. Those who can live there are not ordinary rich people. people.

    Jiang Lingyue leaned on the seat, thinking about how to attack this deadly Omega hero.

    To be honest, she can't quite understand the other party's thoughts.

    But since it's an Omega, let's try it in the usual way of an Alpha chasing an Omega.

    She opened the search engine and began to study how to chase Omega.

    Chat with each other every day?

    This one is fine.

    Ask each other out to play? See a movie? Have a meal? send flowers?

    Pick up each other, give each other gifts, remember each other's birthday, and often express love to each other.

    Jiang Lingyue looked at a bunch of suggestions, and some people said that Omega needs care, and must remember the other party's fever period, and send warmth to the other party in time.

    She changed into beige pajamas, walked to the living room with a glass of water, and checked the strategy for pursuing Omega with her mobile phone in the other hand.

    Jiang Lingyue took a sip of the water in her hand, put it on the table, and lay on the tatami by the window, with a thin gray blanket covering her legs.

    After reading a lot of emotional things, Mr. Jiang felt that he had learned a lot.

    Well, that aspect of things.

    It is said that Omega will get hot when kissed by the Alpha he likes.

    Unlike the irritability of the alpha susceptible period, the demand for Omega during the febrile period is particularly strong.

    What a mess...

    Jiang Lingyue thought to herself, but couldn't stop herself from swiping her phone.